ALERT: Read the label

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered two of these from iHerb. In the meanwhile, since i was about out and using this heavily, i picked up a bottle locally. Today i opened the local purchase bottle and could smell preservatives immediately. I will be returning it. The bottles from iHerb arrived, were the pure elderberry concentrate, and are fine. I'm mostly happy. The label on the more recently dated local bottle reads: Other ingredients: Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Elderberry Juice Concentate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate, and Potassium Sorbate. The product from iHerb is still five star, but WATCH OUT! The older product is so good i will continue to order it here until junk shows up!

Natural Sources, Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great way to fight colds and flu naturally. Tastes very good, too!

Liquid candy health food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Simple elderberry concentrate, low temperature processed, with no other ingredients. Tastes great (like candy, with sweet and intense flavor) at full strength.

natural elderberry concentrate cold and flu STOPPER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with the onset of a cold and it helped dramatically I used in hot water as a tea. Cold was gone in 3 days with no lasting aftereffects. I always have a bottle on hand and ALWAYS have a cup or three of tea after an airplane ride. love the product and ..... I am glad I found your site!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural Sources Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great elderberry extract. It is not sweetened, so is a bit tart. I love it. It is very good for the throat and respiratory tract, especially during the winter months.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for colds and low immune systems, and taste wonderful! A must have to keep in the medicine cabinet at all times!

the best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the greatest stuff. we take it every day and we haven´t had a cold or anything. if we fill one coming on, we take it a few times a day and haven´t gotten anything.

Elderberrry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product! I love the large 16oz "family" size which is impossible to find in stores. It has a great taste because it is not loaded with sugar like many of the other brands. If you like Elderberry, you'll love this product.

Very good flavor and rich depth of antioxdidant compounds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This makes a very delicious, naturally tart and sweet healthy juice. One bottle goes a long way. The best value I have found so far. Elderberry has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, immune stimulating, painkilling and mild sedative effects according to research.

Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It came fast. Today I got home from a 12 day vacation and my stomach started to hurt. I quickly had some of the concentrate mixed with water - twice. My stomach feel well just a couple of hours later.

1 2 3