Natural Sources, Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great way to fight colds and flu naturally. Tastes very good, too!

Liquid candy health food

Posted by Reviewer1619802 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Simple elderberry concentrate, low temperature processed, with no other ingredients. Tastes great (like candy, with sweet and intense flavor) at full strength.

ALERT: Read the label

Posted by 5691383577343958896 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently ordered two of these from iHerb. In the meanwhile, since i was about out and using this heavily, i picked up a bottle locally. Today i opened the local purchase bottle and could smell preservatives immediately. I will be returning it. The bottles from iHerb arrived, were the pure elderberry concentrate, and are fine. I'm mostly happy. The label on the more recently dated local bottle reads: Other ingredients: Apple Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Elderberry Juice Concentate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate, and Potassium Sorbate. The product from iHerb is still five star, but WATCH OUT! The older product is so good i will continue to order it here until junk shows up!

natural elderberry concentrate cold and flu STOPPER

Posted by Reviewer1193053 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this with the onset of a cold and it helped dramatically I used in hot water as a tea. Cold was gone in 3 days with no lasting aftereffects. I always have a bottle on hand and ALWAYS have a cup or three of tea after an airplane ride. love the product and ..... I am glad I found your site!!!!!!!!!!!

virus fighter

Posted by Reviewer2891691 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this concentrate for over a year and have yet to get a cold or flu. Read an article on the benefits of Elderberry, and it mentioned how it is a good substitute for the flu shot, for those unable to take it(I have egg allergies). I have found this syrup to be a great benefit for my health. I take 1-2 tablespoons every morning. Sometimes I use it for tea. It's delicious, no matter how it is taken. I highly recommend it.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3302406 on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for colds and low immune systems, and taste wonderful! A must have to keep in the medicine cabinet at all times!

Best tasting juice

Posted by Reviewer1023064 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This juice tastes amazing!

Natural Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2057020 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for you and tastes good too. You can use it in so many ways. Be creative with it and the kids won't even know you're giving them something good for them. Excellent product, excellent value.

Natural Sources Elderberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great elderberry extract. It is not sweetened, so is a bit tart. I love it. It is very good for the throat and respiratory tract, especially during the winter months.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I use it over ice cream, in smoothies, in salad dressing, and cocktails. Tasty way to get the superfood power of elderberry into my diet.

1 2 3