Warning don't get whole Adrenal Glandular

Posted by MichaelLabib on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You are most likely ordering this product because of Adrenal Fatigue condition. This product made me more tired and sleepy. You need to get Adrenal Cortex Extract, which contains natural Cortisol. It should make you feel better, if not that your cortisol might be already high and you need Siberian Ginseng to lower it.

Awesome product

Posted by Abrielle on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this when I lived in AZ and was hospitalized for stress/dehydration. At the time I was 23 and felt 83yrs old...I was advised by a natural practitioner to try this, and WOW what a difference! I had energy and focus. I continue to take them and notice when I forget to, FYI they do keep me up if I take them too late in the day..

Ordering more soon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well worth it, buying more. Read the Hypothyroidism books. I credit this with taking away the numbness in my hands [as well as other odd symptoms], which I had thought were possibly related to Diabetic neuropathy. Problem is, I am not diabetic...

Love glandulars!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all the products (raw glandulars) from Natural Sources. This particular one is helpful, too. I have bought it as preventive measure for my adrenals. I can feel more energy, more focus at my work and overall inner strength. I also have very delicate and sensitive skin, especially during the sunny periods, so I want to prevent such disease as Addison's as well. My skin needs more hydration, too and I believe that this stuff could help, especially if taken time from time again and again.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works like a miracle. I take it with RAW Thyroid by the same manufacturer; the combination gets the best results.

Natural sources, raw adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for allergy problems.

resilience

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taken as needed, provided I have low DHEA, this provides energy, great mental power and stability, even though once it wears off at the end of the day it may leave me a bit drained

Natural Sources Raw Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gives me energy especially during the afternoon slump. I just take two in the AM and I'm set for the day.

Natural Sources, Raw adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT for adrenal fatigue

Too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am already very hyper, so these threw made me to jittery. I think it's the adrenal ingredient. I think these would be GREAT for sluggish thyroids.

1 2 3 4