I feel they really helped me

Posted by Reviewer1236220 on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had to have my thyroid ablated and have been on levothyroxine (Synthroid) but still felt "off". I can only offer anecdotal reasoning, but this coupled with Now brand Thyroid Energy, I feel like my body is getting some of the missing elements that I wasn't getting from simple hormone replacement (Synthroid). My skin feels normal again and my hair stopped falling out. My periods are in sync again, I haven't had intense PMS anymore or major depressive mood swings. I can't say for certain it's because of this product, but I know how I felt, and I feel like life has returned to normal for me. My weight also stopped fluctuating. I only took these products for 2 months. Since I've stopped I haven't reverted to any terrible symptoms, so I feel that it was essential to get me back into balance. I have been doing fine taking them for a day or two every other week, now. If my results were corollary, then I can say with confidence that taking this supplement didn't hurt or cause any negative side effects whatsoever. No heartburn or weird tasting burps, and no digestive upset.

Raw Thyroid

Posted by 5587793431060008621 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is a real gem for those with mild thyroid issues, ie slow metabolism, temperature and energy issues. Since starting this product I have been able to eat like a normal person for the first time in years without putting on excess weight. I have the energy that I had when I was in my 20's and 30's. Also, my migraines have decreased by about 75%. Plus, it is the most affordable OTC thyroid medication I found.

Great for my thyroids sluggishness.

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the formulation. I was using a product that was discontinued and spent hours trying to find a formula similar to it. I like this one better. Not wanting to take synthroid etc. I turned to iHerb for help and got it.

Works Great

Posted by 5510122674190355011 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works great, but the only problem I had was that I have Hashimoto's. So as my thyroid got worse, I had to start upping my capsules too until I finally ended up having to take 9 a day just to feel "normal" I'm sure my thyroid is dead or close to it. I am 6"3 and now am 212lbs. It gave me my life back though, I will say that. Thank you IHERB!

RAW THYROID

Posted by 5017896564242277275 on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED NATURAL SOURCES, RAW THYROID FOR YEARS AND IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME. I HAD USED CHEMICAL THYROID REPLACEMENT PERSCRIPTIONS BEFOR FINDING RAW THYROID AND THEY NEVER WORKED FOR ME. I HIGHLY RECOMEND RAW THYROID AND iHerb.com.

Works wonder

Posted by 5183257649484200282 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't buy in to stories about good supplements because those I have tried in the past haven't worked that great but this one worked really well, I was borderline hypothyroid when I bought it but now my numbers are much better and over all health is better. Recommend it!

good supplement in big quantity

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is good iherb has started carrying this in 180 caps as I have been taking this for years from iherb for the 60 capsules. It works for my goiter condition so I totally do away without the synthetic hormone medication prescribed by my doctor. However you do need regular thyroid tests and mine come out normal with my continued usage of this. Just hope the price on this goes down as I will be regularly ordering this for my family back home and it is more convenient in terms of bulk advanced ordering. Hope others who are taking this regularly can start ordering so the price can drop otherwise it is not cheaper to get this in 180 capsules bottle. Thanks.

Works perfect!

Posted by 5193448219620646634 on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My thyroid did not work well, because of being sick for years. Here are only -my opinion- incomplete medications, and I didn`t want to take that, out of fear that my thyroid really should never recover. I started maximum 5 months ago with this, and I started with 3/4 capsule, and slowly I need less and less! On the moment I am on 1/3 capsule, and my thyroid goes perfect, it looks like my thyroid starts to work again! When I saw the Raw thyroid was the first idea: perfect combination, specially with the adrenal added. The only negative thing for me is that they are too high in dosage for me, because of sensitivity for hormones I split the daily dose also in two parts. Easy to solve with a capsule filler, so a problem? Not really, but you have to know how.

Not doing well on T3 only, this really helped.

Posted by 4917754342176782383 on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimotos and did not do well at all on Levothyroxine. Eventually moved to T3 only which did help, but still had symptoms including severe fatigue. I have been taking this for four months now and it is like slowly waking up. I am no longer crawling into bed at 7 pm, no longer have to make excuses to avoid social events because I simply don't have the energy. It isn't instant, but after all these years I wasn't expecting a miracle and I feel that the slow improvements are sustainable. I don't weight myself, but over the months my clothes are looser and I don't feel so bloated. My blood pressure and temperature have been good at 4 capsules per day. In fact I have reached a normal body temperature for the first time in years while taking this. We are all different, so I can't say how it will work for you. It needs taking with care, but isn't too strong and the adrenal component seems to help. I am delighted with it.

Raves For Raw Thyrois!

Posted by 5148382756978854693 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent supplement for me!

1 2 3