Help

Natural Treasures BNG EMU OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Emu Oil is one of the best products for swollen joints, arthritis or bursitis that I have found. I gave some to my sister for her arthritis and she said that she experienced a big reduction in her discomfort for three days with just one application. Norm Koon

super 。.:*:.゜★

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this sould be the one of the most powerful facial oil ever, it's a bit of thick side but next morning your face will really thank for this!! my skin is filled with tension and moisture after only a few days use:) it's in a bottle you can use it more easily in summer time as the oil gets hard during winter like coconut oil.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this oil twice now, and liked it the best out of three kinds I had tried. It is nice and kind of thick. Also in a small enough bottle to take on an airplane.

Emu Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I've found for releiving the pain of overworked muscles...I've also noticed it is an excellent moisturer.

Very good Emu Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Natural Treasures is a very good Emu oil. It's odor is very mild, which was just what I needed for lotion-making.

Grate price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is 100% emu oil. I have used a lot of different company’s emu oil and loved then and I love this one also. Grate price!

Good but very thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many emu oil products. This oil is exceptionally thick, almost like a paste as opposed to a thinner oil. It might not be the best product for one's scalp.

velvety

Posted by whiteegret on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

emu has been helpful for my eczema and dry skin, good product

emu oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my thumb beginning two weeks after I had cut in on a meat slicer and removed a bit of the tip. The emu oil has healed this in a remarkably short time. New flesh is growing back so it is not noticeable one month after the accident. I have hopes it will be even better in another two weeks. Also trying this on my face to lessen wrinkles.

Amazing Emu oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used it with the Black seed oil to make a hair growth product Love it...

1 2 3