Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was getting horrible cramps in my feet as well as muscles aches in my legs. My cramps went away. I didn't know what to associate it with since I'm trying other stuff but if I skip taking CalMag, my cramps come back. Proof positive it's a great product.

Best Cal/Mag formulation on the market - Best price on the net!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed with this product, I would give it 10 stars if I could. Dr. Carolyn Dean (author of The Miracle of Magnesium) uses and recommends Peter Gillham Magnesium products and so I trusted they would be excellent and indeed they are! The CAL/MAG drink is a tad bit on the sour side, but truly not bad at all, mixes easily with water, quickly absorbed, easily assimilated, & bioavailable. It's the only product my 72 year old mother can use. She's noticed improved elimination, and a reduction in joint and muscle pain. We have also added in the Peter Gillham CALM - which is also excellent and truly works! Great to take if you're anxious or need a little help relaxing before going to bed. I cannot recommend these two products enough for daily nutritional support!

magnificent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My ski instructor had recommended this complex. I was having leg cramps and my muscles were tights and I did not sleep good at night, cramps kept waking me up. I started taking this product and magically cramps stopped and I am sleeping at night much better. My husband found that it's easier for him to stretch and my girlfriend stopped having cramps as well.

it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt a difference within hours of taking my first drink. An increase in energy and a decrease in nervous tension everywhere. I'm sleeping longer and more deeply. I make sure to end my day with a new nightcap: a teaspoonful of calmag and a spoon of buckwheat honey!

Great product

Posted by LotusJ57 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and am so glad to find it at such a reasonable price! I add this to my tea to boost my calcium intake. It also helps to support sleep at night and eases muscle cramps.

the best natural sleep inducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you are having trouble getting to sleep taking these really relaxes the body naturally and puts me out quickly. Also, a great way to get calcium into the body.

Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good way to get an easily absorbable form of calcium and magnesium. The price is good and it tastes OK. Also helps to keep the bowels moving.

for me, the best sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pretty much every night I make up a little concentrate of this, like 1/2 cup boiling water to a heaping tbsp, and pour it over ice, drink it shortly before I'm ready to go to sleep. It always makes me drowsy. I tend to wake up once during the night and go to the bathroom, and I save a little of it to chug after I do. Every other "natural" supplement I've tried for sleep tends to make me feel groggy or weird, and I'm definitely not taking prescription meds!

taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I sleep better and don't have the leg cramps anymore. It taste great.

Good tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tasted better than I expected since it has no flavor specified, my teenaged daughter loves it which is great since it is a good way to increase her calcium intake.