OK Product

Posted by chacho on Jun 08, 2010

This product is ok but I rather not have the preservatives of sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, and yes I know this stuff is in a lot of stuff too, but that's the reason I don't consume them!! Heard too many bad stuff about these preservatives!

Love, love, love organic liquid vitamins!

Posted by GOALSfuel on Apr 27, 2015

Liquid vitamins are the best. Skip the powders and pills, and get highly bio-available nutrition in fresh liquid form as nature intended. Mix with a bottle of pure water and you have super nutritious thirst quenching hydrating nourishing health elixir. Perfect anytime of the day. Lively up your life! Natural Vitality organic liquid vitamin packets are the best. They even work out less than buying bottle and are always fresh.A GOALSfuel favorite.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1486648 on Sep 10, 2008

Tastes good and give me energy.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Sep 08, 2008

great for travel

Maxine Rose

Posted by Reviewer1094862 on Aug 06, 2008

After years of taking regular vitamins, I find this liquid version is giving me more energy. They say as you age it is harder to absorb vitamins -so this must be the answer.

Same as the bottle

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Apr 01, 2010

Same high quality vitamin as in the bottle, just more convenient to store and take along. Only a little bit more expensive. We will probably use it this way from now on. iHerb delivers again! Almost before we ordered!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2187802 on Mar 11, 2010

Take it everyday and have been for the last 3 months. Great taste.

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1848344 on Jul 12, 2009

I like this liquid vitamins, taste good and easy to take, I can feel a lot more energy after I take it. I would recommend for people prefer liquid over the pills. I love individual pack so I can bring to work everyday without have to measure and shake the big liquid bottle. Very convenience one pack a day.

Superior

Posted by Reviewer2550671 on Apr 29, 2009

I have a number of clients on these vitamins, I take them myself, and I will recommend them over any other vitamin (I only use and/or recommend organic products). I will continue to order these and provide/recommend them to my natural health clients.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 20, 2009

My husband loves this vitamin and especially the ease of use. He puts it in his water bottle at work and always gets his daily vitamins in a convenient way.

1 2 3