Help

Best natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a drawer full of natural deodorants that seemed to make things worse than better. This deodorant has a nice fresh scent, very pleasant, and works better than all the others. No more drawer full of useless products. My husband uses this as well so it is good for men and women. Excellent product and service from Iherb.

To the people who have allergy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had used this deodorant for more than a year and I really liked it. However, one day, terrible allergic skin condition appeared on my armpit suddenly. After I quit using this, my skin condition totally recovered. If you have allergy (especially to ragweed), you had better not use this. If you don't have any sort of problem, you'll like it because this deodorant smells good and eliminates your odor well. ブタクサなどキク科の植物にアレルギーを持っている方は使用しない方がいいと思います。使い始めてしばらくは大丈夫でもいずれ問題が生じるかもしれません。しかしながら植物アレルギーのない方には、香りも良く、嫌な臭いもよく取れるのでお勧めです。

Okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is actually really good if you're fresh out of the shower and just sitting around. The moment I start to sweat, it is not good. I wish they made an all natural anti-perspirant for goodness sake!! It does have a nice scent but as I stated, once I begin to sweat, I have to switch back to my chemical-infested, store bought stuff.

Crystal without the rock mess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the rock crystal deodorants for several years to get away from the many chemicals in corporate brands. The crystal deodorants worked well for me to control odor, but were less than fun to use. The scratchy feel was irritating, and one drop on the floor, and my crystal was sharp shards and unusable. This product is the best of both worlds - Roll-On convenience and crystal odor protection without twenty chemical ingredients that I can't pronounce and would prefer to live without.

naturally fresh - but doesent last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the good ingredients, and that is is natural, but it doesn´t work. Aftur just 30 min. sweat-smell is there. And I do not sweat very much, like at all. It is very embarresing.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works, a really good natural deodorant

Crystal roll on

Posted by GallaChiro on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best crystal deodorant I ever tried although I also like the crystal body deodorant brand. This would be my desert island pick though and I think its more efffective than the spray.

Naturally Fresh, Deodorant Crystal Roll-On, 3 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a LOT of natural deodorants and usually they do not work that well, some even caused irritation. This is the best one I have found.

not as good as i hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it does not seem to kill the odor.I have to use it 2-3x a day for it to be effective enough.....

Awsome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! can't find it in stores. Have to let it dry but its worth not having chemicals on your skin!