Handy For bag, Desk, Works Well!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great, natural body spray. Perfect for those moments when you forgot to put on your deodorant but fortunately had this back up in your desk, car, locker, or handbag! Works really well, Feels great too.

Great product, except for the summer

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I have put on myself lately! It really works, and I was surprised how good it works during winter when you usually get that awful smell under the arms, especially in sweaters, but nothing with this little thing!! It's good during the summer too, but not SO good - you will get a bit of a smell in some types of clothes... I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

m

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My whole family has tried it and we all love it. It works great!!

Perfect

Posted by loravimi on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfull results. No smell

worked well, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased with this.

I was surprised, it actually works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a ton of "natural" deodorants and have pretty much had poor results with all of them. 24 hours after trying this I'm still odor free, amazing!

Wasn't terribly effective..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While I didn't stink after using this product, I honestly don't know whether or not it helped. I don't think I smelled, but I wasn't fresh either. For a dollar, it's worth a try, maybe it'll work for you.

Tiny size makes it wonderful for travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for carrying in my purse. My recent hot flashes make me worried about odor much more. It would be great for airplane travel too.

Perfect for those with bad allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you are an oversensitive individual like me, this product is perfect for you. No adverse reaction whatsoever.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This size is great for travel or if you would just like to sample the product. It works great, just make sure your armpits are very clean and odor free before you put it on.