Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 90 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

It's works good and long time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never used odor absorbers like this one before. I like it very much. It's small and hasn't any odor itself. I put one in my fridge, one - near trash bin, one - near cat's toilet. I'll buy more. I noticed - really less odors in this places! I hold it about a year, than I buy a new one. You need to rinse it sometimes. When it's new, it's works better, but anyway, it absorbs odors.

Thanks for your feedback!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Thanks for your feedback!

I use for a cat's toilet (tray) Использую для кошачьего туалета(лотка)

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this absorber of a smell not for the refrigerator. I found of it other application. I put an absorber near to a cat's tray in a toilet. The smell absorbs, I like to use it. I think, as it can clean other smells. Bought repeatedly. And price remarkable. Half a year operates. I recommend. Этот поглотитель запаха я использую не для холодильника. Я нашла ему другое применение. Ставлю поглотитель недалеко от кошачьего лотка в туалете.Запах поглощает, мне нравится его использовать. Я думаю, что и другие запахи он сможет убрать. Купила повторно. И цена замечательная. Действует полгода. Рекомендую.

Thanks for your feedback!

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Прекрасный кристалл:) впитывает в себя запахи очень хорошо. Один стоит в холодильнике , второй в туалете. Хватает на пол года. Буду все время покупать. ********* :) Lovely crystal absorbs odors very well. One is in the refrigerator, the second in the toilet. Enough for half a year. I will always buy. ********* קריסטל יפה :) סופג ריחות טוב מאוד. אחת במקרר, שני בשירותים. מספיק לחצי שנה. *********

Thanks for your feedback!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very happy. no odor

Thanks for your feedback!

dankors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

remarkable crystal refrigerator for one day completely got rid of the odor, even when refrigerated fish, no smell.

Thanks for your feedback!

it works

Posted by nastia on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it really work. no smell :) запаха нет :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works to remove durian smell from my fridge.

Thanks for your feedback!

good

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

useful

Thanks for your feedback!

Wonderful!

Posted by kishkomot on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it near the cats' litter box, it works really well! Использую возле кошачьего лотка, отлично поглощает запахи! Заказала еще.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 90 total

1 2 3 4 5