cannot say enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

about this wonderful underarm spray. Ever since i hve stopped using the chemial, aluminum based underarm rolls and i tried many different kinds of organic rolls, but nothing seemed to block the sweat smell like Naturally Fresh spray mist. i am 100% satisfied and i do not plan to try something else other than this. i have gone natural and organic for 3 years now and i appreciate simple products like this one.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a sensitivity to deodorants, but this works well for him.

Great product, except for the summer

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I have put on myself lately! It really works, and I was surprised how good it works during winter when you usually get that awful smell under the arms, especially in sweaters, but nothing with this little thing!! It's good during the summer too, but not SO good - you will get a bit of a smell in some types of clothes... I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works great for me. I do sweat easily, and I live in a humid climate. It's the smell I worry about more than the moisture, and I shall be using this from now on.

naturally fresh spray mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i think the naturally fresh spray is the best on the market. i have no oder when i use this product. i've used different brand of deodorant i think this is the best i give it a 5 star. if you use this you won't go back to no other brands.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

skin under hands becomes a little wet, may be i should find any stronger deo for me. But I feel it perfect for my feet, don't let become wet, wery comfortable.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No paraben and no aluminium is good enough for me. As with all deodorants it is not omnipotent, and a daily shower is necessary to be odour free.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different natural deodorants and this is so far the best. I'm a big sweater but when I use this I sweat less and smell less.

Keep me dry and refreshed all day long

Posted by MissElleSea on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different deodorants, and this one, by far, is the best!

Fuss free and safe

Posted by hnatalie on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it's fragrance-free, affordable and safe.