cannot say enough

Posted by Reviewer2325124 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

about this wonderful underarm spray. Ever since i hve stopped using the chemial, aluminum based underarm rolls and i tried many different kinds of organic rolls, but nothing seemed to block the sweat smell like Naturally Fresh spray mist. i am 100% satisfied and i do not plan to try something else other than this. i have gone natural and organic for 3 years now and i appreciate simple products like this one.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a sensitivity to deodorants, but this works well for him.

Great product, except for the summer

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best thing I have put on myself lately! It really works, and I was surprised how good it works during winter when you usually get that awful smell under the arms, especially in sweaters, but nothing with this little thing!! It's good during the summer too, but not SO good - you will get a bit of a smell in some types of clothes... I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

naturally fresh spray mist

Posted by Reviewer1770782 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i think the naturally fresh spray is the best on the market. i have no oder when i use this product. i've used different brand of deodorant i think this is the best i give it a 5 star. if you use this you won't go back to no other brands.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works great for me. I do sweat easily, and I live in a humid climate. It's the smell I worry about more than the moisture, and I shall be using this from now on.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

skin under hands becomes a little wet, may be i should find any stronger deo for me. But I feel it perfect for my feet, don't let become wet, wery comfortable.

No odor, Yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1640320 on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me when no other deodorant or antiperspirant did. With age and hormonal changes I started developing body odor. I tried many deodorants, including the roll on form of Naturally fresh. Nothing works, but the spray. I don't know why, possibly the other ingredients in the roll on or stick. I recommend this product to everyone.

Spray Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1678778 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use - always dependable

Spray Deod

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well with no flowery smell.

Fave!

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My main deodorant for over 5 years. A much healthier alternative to anti-perspirants. Allow you arm pits to breathe naturally. Sweat is one way our body detoxes. We shouldn't be preventing the sweat.