Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1489558 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Several yrs. ago I was having a problem w/a rash on my head. I asked a pharmacist what I could use. She recommended Formula 50. The problem w/my hair turned out to be a medication I was using at the time. But, what a blessing! Over the years, I've used many products for my nails, but never anything for my hair. Not only is my hair more healthy, it grows faster. It used to take forever to grow. And, my nails no longer break & peel.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

After 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer3030768 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels super soft and my skin is more radiant. I have seen only a moderate improvement in my naisl though. I guess I need to give it a full month.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3190010 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, my hair has body and strength...will see how it progress since it's only been three weeks

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2897480 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not wish any further emails for Review.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1856775 on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first became aware of this product via my hairstylist. She sells it though it's cheaper at iHerb. I saw a significant amount of growth in my hair after only two months of taking this product as directed. It strengthens and definitely thickens the hair and I would highly recommend its use. I had serious hair damage prior to taking the product so I can see the difference. To be fair, I've always had a nice thick head of hair before damage from a perm but this product accelerated the growth and quickly returned my hair to normal. My hairstylist was even impressed with the growth rate. Other users at the salon that I visit speak highly of this product as well. I think it's important to take as directed to benefit from the product. As a side, it also seems to improve ones skin.

Love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2732356 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A stylist recently fried my hair by overprocessing. My regular stylist recommended these vitamins. My hair feels better and I now have fingernails. I used to be a chronic nail biter, but now they are just too beautiful to even think about it!

Thank You!

Posted by Reviewer2669803 on Apr 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use these vitamins periodically to keep my hair healthy. I could not find them in town. Thank you for providing them at a great price. Your service has been excellent!! Tracy

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1182307 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It smells good. It goes down with a sweet taste, and it WORKS! My hair is getting THICKER, and the lost hair is GROWING IN. Thank you!!!! Susan Florence