Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Several yrs. ago I was having a problem w/a rash on my head. I asked a pharmacist what I could use. She recommended Formula 50. The problem w/my hair turned out to be a medication I was using at the time. But, what a blessing! Over the years, I've used many products for my nails, but never anything for my hair. Not only is my hair more healthy, it grows faster. It used to take forever to grow. And, my nails no longer break & peel.

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not wish any further emails for Review.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, my hair has body and strength...will see how it progress since it's only been three weeks

After 2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels super soft and my skin is more radiant. I have seen only a moderate improvement in my naisl though. I guess I need to give it a full month.

Good Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair and nails.

Marlyn formula 50 vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for quite a while and won't go without them. I will be reordering real soon. Good product. Good service

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit hesitant, looking at the ingredients, as to whether these would actually do anything.......been pleasantly surprised though because people have complimented me on my 'shiny hair' and that didn't happen prior to taking Marlyn, so it must do something! Highly recommend.

Oh my gosh hair!!

Posted by bjsnapp on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I love it...my hair is actually thicker and I am not seeing it at the shower drain like I used to! Also, I started to notice my skin....I think it makes your skin beautiful too! Double bonus!! Just ordered my second bottle. Try it and stick with it, you will not be sorry! :)