Stronger nails, healthier hair

Posted by Reviewer2642086 on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product might slow my baldness. I don't think it did, but my hair skin and nails were so much better that I have kept using it for more than five years. I take one softgell twice a day.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1489558 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Several yrs. ago I was having a problem w/a rash on my head. I asked a pharmacist what I could use. She recommended Formula 50. The problem w/my hair turned out to be a medication I was using at the time. But, what a blessing! Over the years, I've used many products for my nails, but never anything for my hair. Not only is my hair more healthy, it grows faster. It used to take forever to grow. And, my nails no longer break & peel.

Maryln, Formula 50 Support for Hair & Nails

Posted by Reviewer3300914 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for several months. My hair has started to regrow at a rate I never thought possible, however it is taking my nails longer to show signs of improvement but they are starting to grow and look healthy.

After 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer3030768 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels super soft and my skin is more radiant. I have seen only a moderate improvement in my naisl though. I guess I need to give it a full month.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3190010 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, my hair has body and strength...will see how it progress since it's only been three weeks

Marlyn Formula 50

Posted by Reviewer2897480 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not wish any further emails for Review.

IT DOES WORK

Posted by Reviewer3118566 on Jan 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I STARTED TAKING FORMULA 50 IN SEPTEMBER AND I HAVE NOTICED THE DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR GROWTH AND THICKNESS. THANK YO.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3175699 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Good for your hair and nails, My hair does not fall out and my nails are very healthy.

marlyn hair vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2692448 on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vitamin on the market for growing hair. Initally my dermatologist put me on these to help with some hair losss I was experiencing from medication. My hair grew longer and stronger that it had EVER grown in my life. I love the product so much I send it to friends and family to get them to use it. Now they love it and have seen wonderful improvements in the length and thickness of their hair.

Marlyn, Formula 50 vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1718096 on Feb 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dermatologist started me on these for loss of hair and this products really works. It's also less expensive than buying from the dermatologist. I take two twice a day, per doctor, less than the recommendment on the bottle.