Maylyn, Hep-Forte 500 is an effective product to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Maylyn, Hep-Forte 500 is an effective product to me. I was helping my brother-in-law to order this product. Because in his business, the social life often have to drink a lot of alcohol which damage the liver. He claimed it help. So I also order one bottle and found it really help. Since I don't ther is any disadvatage. I only took as needed when I feel tire, bad breath smell (even after tooth wash), feel thirsty. Or when I know there is a lot work wait for me, I will take one softgel first. I would like to share this with people who needed.

Excellent quality and reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Its Natural supplement, I usually take one tablet daily. Recently, I thought the liver metabolism function improved and the skin became better.

Seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a genetic disposition for a fatty liver, and most of my life I have had major issue's as a result. It has only been as of last year that a Dr actually explained what is happening with my body. This product does seem to help alleviate the symptoms I experience. So after 32 years of searching for the proper help, this just may be the answer. I prefer this type of Gel cap, easy to swallow.

Safe Health Protection Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best liver protection product so far in Taiwan!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Works well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me.

great delivery speed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

as title

Excellent quality and resonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this item many times from different websites, but iHerb is the best one because the shipping speed is extra fast and the condition of the product is great.

great support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my brother who is on interferon for Hep C. He's taking it daily and has noticed more stability

1 2