Wobenzym N is now Medizym

Posted by Reviewer1376385 on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had long used Wobenzym N to help relieve low back and muscle pain. However, I was unable to find any and contacted the Naturally and was informed it was no longer made. They now are making it with some formula change as Medizym. I then went on line and ordered three tubes. After trying it I found that with the formula change it was not quite as strong a feel, but it appears to last a little longer. It also appears to be a slightly thicker lotion. It appears to work as well.

The best pain relieving cream

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've found out this cream really works. Reduces any pain qiuckly and for a long time.

Medizym Pain relieving cream

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had severe neck and shoulder pain for last month and I needed something to help keep joints warm, and help with pain. I had bought Icy Hot from the drugstore and that didn't work and was smelly. This cream does not smell strong, and it absorbs quickly. It helps a little bit w/the pain.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer3268537 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got the cream for joint pain leg of my husband, but I expected a greater effect. He complained that it hurt more. Not obtain relief from the cream

helps with painful finger

Posted by NEDERLAND on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a friend smeared the cream on a painful inflamed finger and the pain was 80% gone. immediately she ordered a tube.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2084378 on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used several pain-relieving creams for my lower back pain. I got a sample from iHerb in an order delivery and liked it so well I ordered a full-size tube in my next order. Love iHerb's prices too!

Medizym Cream Review

Posted by Reviewer1066166 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery to remove scar tissue. Medizym cream has helped reduce pain and inflammation. I have been able to steadily increase range of motion with great physical therapy, gym exercise, yoga and ice therapy. Thank you for a great product.

superb ointment!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great warming up ointment with a nice menthol flavor, warms a little, doesn't hurts. Helps to calm down hurting areas after workout. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1667308 on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is pretty helpful, and natural. Means I can use fewer pills for pain, which is a very good thing.

anesthetic cream

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It treats muscle pain.The good thing