Good for many more things in addition to digestive support

Posted by Reviewer1920303 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works great as a digestive aid, but we also take this product INSTEAD of using aspirin or ibuprofen when there is pain.

Fibrous Breast Tissue

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for the monthly painful breast issue some women get. My left breast gets knots in it periodically and has for many years. Any physical done at those times, the Dr. freaks and wants mammogram immediately. Well because I've paid attention "body wise", I am able to calm them down. A few years ago while taking this type of enzyme for digestive issues, I noticed if I took 3-4 tablets, 3-4 times per day, when this monthly symptom shows, the knots and pain disappear completely in a couple of days. However, do the research--it is for so much more, healthwise!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2349551 on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

have reduced pain in the morning upon awaking. Have more energy and my cholesterol went down a bit. I only started taking them less than a year ago. My knees hurt less and i go up and dowm the stairs easier. My 2 friends also have all round better energy and less pain.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this 3 times a day - everyday! I take it between meals, this way it purifies my blood. I am a breast cancer surviver. I used it all the way through my treatment and will continue for the rest of my life.

Medizym Systemic Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1158546 on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far I am very pleased with the initial response-all tingling and toothache type pain in legs and hips and hands have disappeared. Only been 3 weeks and hope that I can continue to be pain free with your product

All natural anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2846850 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I injured my back 10 months ago and was taking Ibuprophen and other NSAIDs for over a month to relieve excruciating pain. My physical therapist pointed out dangers of taking these over a long period and put me on Medizym. It works better than NSAIDs without the side effects. Important to take proteolytic enzymes at least an hour before eating, otherwise they are processed same as digestive enzymes without the anti-infammatory effect. Medizym has been a life saver for me.

So Far so good

Posted by Reviewer1221615 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am just in the third week of taking this product. I am noticing that I am having less back pain. dI am looking for even more results.

Use regularly

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is about as good a digestive enzyme as I've ever found. If the price continues to be raised I will have to resort to other remedies.

Medizym

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a long time user of Wobenzyme. they were out of stock so I checked the lable and these have the same ingredients for less $. Don't notice any difference so far.

Wife's Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Help's wife to work in garden, no longer sore in muscles.

1 2