Timed Released "NATTOKINASE"

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am THE NATURAL-PRODUCTS SPECIALIST. My Name is Frank Carmen, L.r.c. This is the ONLY Time-Released Nattokinase that I can find. this is VERY important, because Nattokinase wors 10-times better if it is NOT released in the stomach!

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this off and on for about three years, but steady for past year.My carotid artery test showed no plaque. Better than last year.I am 70 years old.

Excellent results!

Posted by Reviewer1547022 on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For about 5 years I had been experiencing pain in my chest and radiating to my jaw and left arm with brisk walking or exercises (angina like symptoms). I had a stress test and a heart scan 3 years ago that did not show anything of concern. However, my cholesterol is high and my father died of a fatal heart attack at the age of 63 and naturally I am concerned. I continued to have angina like symptoms. About a year ago, I started taking this product. I did not think much about it. A week later I was walking and running and I did not have the angina symptoms at all!!! I stopped taking the product after being on it for 3 months and the symptoms were still absent. I chose to remain on it on a maintenance dose. I tried other brands but this one seems the best. I have also added few more supplements that has helped reduce my cholesterol. These are: NAC by source naturals, L-taurine by Solgar, MSM by trimedica (each of these I take 3000 mg/day on empty stomach) along with ascobic acid powder and lysine powder by life extensions in a mix about 4-6 gms/day each. I am also being careful with my diet for most part. My cholesterol is way down and I feel a lot better. NAC has helped with lowering my Lp(a). I am not suggesting anyone to take what I have been taking but I am sharing my own experience.

Val MS. J

Posted by Reviewer3087567 on Nov 02, 2006 | Verified Purchase

this product haas helped the circulation in my legs considerably. I recommend it to anyone.

HYPERTENSION

Posted by Reviewer3216038 on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

TWO TABLETS TWICE DAILY ON AN EMPTY STOMACH..GREAT FOR HBP..WORKS FOR ME.

The best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2141573 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product,does it's job of thinning blood,and keeping blood non-sticky thus no clots.Plus no side effects, our results for last 5 yrs. of use the best!!!!

NATURALLY VITAMINS, NATTOKINASE

Posted by Reviewer2689985 on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MY MOTHER USE TO SWEAT A LOT FROM REGULAR ASPIRIN AND HER DOCTOR WAS OPEN TO REVIEWING OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO ASPIRIN AND ITS BLOOD THINNING PURPOSES.HER DOCTOR GAVE THE OK AND SHE'S BEEN ON IT TWO TIMES/DAY SINCE 2004.SHE'S NEVER HAD A BLEEDING PROBLEM WHEN HAVING TEETH EXTRACTED EITHER.

Blood Pressure Control

Posted by Reviewer1631030 on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant never go without my Natto. Keeps my blood pressure in Order so I don't need prescription drugs to do it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1461420 on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the product...service is great!!

Didn't feel much

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wonder if the tablet is breaking down at all. I will switch to a real NSK-SD Natto product

1 2