Good contents but hard to swallow, causes nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has good amounts of everything. I take this and Omega-3 capsules each morning and I'm set. However, the tablets are rather large and even after splitting them in half, are difficult to swallow. And I don't usually have problems with tablets at all. When I run out, I'll try the liquid capsules instead. Also, I would recommend taking this after eating something with some fat in it, I found that I get nauseous for 10-15 minutes soon after if I take it with an empty stomach. But I guess it's the same with any products that contain iron.

take a pill everyday. take your doctor away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product and inexpensive

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are not very expensive, but work very well. My nails and hair definitely improved, there are improvements in overall health too. I can see the difference on my nails, they have cleaner and whiter parts that have been growing after i started the multi.

Nature Made, Multi for HEr with Iron & Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had run out of my multivitamin before I purchased this one and felt a difference the first day I took it, I would recommend this multivitamin to any woman.

USP verified - but with fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin has everything I was looking for in a women's multi, although it would have been better if there was a higher dose of B vitamins. I like very much that it's USP verified, so I know I'm getting exactly what the label promises. In an industry that's unregulated, very few brands carry the USP label. What I really don't like is the fillers that go into these vitamins. I wish it was purer, then it would really be the perfect vitamin. But until I find an alternative that's similarly verified, this will have to do.

Pasable

Posted by Kreachgirl on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Supongo que bien, realmente no noto una gran diferencia, quizás esa sensación de cansancio al final del dia sea menos notable.

Energised!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is really helping my 46 year old body have more energy, mental alertness and strength. I do feel the difference within days of taking it.

Just vitamins

Posted by iHerb Client on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm still alive and well. Probably it's thanks to these vitamins :) On a serious note, I haven't noticed either bad or good effects after taking the vitamins for 1.5 months.

Mussa abdulla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

best product fast shipping and inshallah i wish to order more in future but due to custom duty in my country i can't order if you guys start free shipping i will order more now i paid to custom with that i can buy 3 times this product,

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Again, a long term product. Excellent.

1 2 3 4