good product, good price

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good, economical formula at a good price. I like it! I use other supplements, but this provides a solid "foundation". Click YES if my review helped! Also see my other reviews for more helpful products.

A great deal

Posted by 5290684248264971697 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great product and it's also not so expensive! It took 14 day to come to Bulgaria. Also it came with a present from iHerb.com :)

good

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my husband likes these

Solid basic multivit

Posted by 5043323544812545845 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals at basic strengths, but combined with other supplements, it's a good product.

very good

Posted by 5132369319939919173 on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

great

Posted by 4731301682463450455 on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

not vegetarian / vegan

Posted by 4975717457973137326 on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

they have gelatin in them. feel that iHerb should have disclosed that on the site. as a vegetarian i will never buy again.

Great for someone who needs a boost in vitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids (and I) are looking a lot more healthy after taking this supplement. With it being on sale, the price for 90 tablets is basically a steal, ain't it?

Lots of what I need without the iron!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a go to supplement for those of you taking in extra iron from another source for sure. I have to because of an anemia problem .. well borderline problem but I take high iron supplements and needed something without iron. This was an affordable option that has everything else I was looking for at the same time. Been taking it for a few days and it feels like I'm energized a bit more from it. Always a plus!

No negative effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking multivitamins for years, and also other vitamins and goji juice in the morning. I am 75 years old, in perfect health, and feel great. However, I cannot attribute my good health to one particular item. I have no negative effects from the things I take, and so in that respect, I would say this is a great vitamin.

1 2 3