Gelatin contains pork!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Should include this fact onto the supplement facts. So muslims won't order this!

Bad print quality on the label

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I also bought a Nature Made Calcium on TAOBAO from a reliable seller and campared to that, the printing quality of this one is very poor. Chinese mothers are saying that iherb starts to sell expirated and fake goods. Now I believe it doesn't come from no ground. 标签印刷很差,跟之前买的同品牌的钙差太多了。同时也看到英文用户买到过期或临期产品,米粉到货是坏的。请大家注意!!

Great affordable all in one capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used these tablets for my first pregnancy, now that I'm planning my second pregnancy I will begin taking these again. Very affordable compared to other similar brands. It is a large tablet so i recommend taking these straight after a decent size meal. I only took a calcium tablet in conjunction with this one and had a wonderful pregnancy.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ok

very good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good !

responds to my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we have been planning to conceive for a while and i had been taking folic acid when doing so... but then i've decided to change for proper multivitamin complex... not sure if this product in any way helped us but after a month or so of taking this product (in addition to other efforts, of course) we managed to conceive... coincidence or not, i am 14 weeks pregnant now and am going to take these multivitamins until successful completion of my pregnancy. tip: i take them during my lunch; morning intakes caused some digestive issues...

产品的初始评价

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

产品的瓶体做得比较粗糙。瓶盖底边有些毛刺,会割到手指,我不太相信美国的注塑水平这么差,当然,只要保健品正宗,这是无所谓的。打开后观察药丸,个头太大,外壳太硬,确实不太适合中国孕妇吞服。先自己试吃了一颗,是完全咬开吃的,外壳还很厚实,里头是油性液体掺杂着棕色粉末,味道有些酸,有些腥,应该是维生素,叶酸,鱼油混合的味道……只要营养要素正宗就好,其它的都是浮云。吃了没多少,效果尚在观察中……万一是假货,我仅希望不要有危害健康的成份在内!

Nature Made: Prenatal Multi +DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I rated these 4/5 stars. pros: Price, gel capsule (easily absorbed) It would have gotten 5 stars if it didn't have this specific con: The capsules leaked during some warm humid weather, leaving a fishy smell and taste when consuming them. I noticed that they also repeated on me when I burped as well soon after taking them. Not a nice flavor for a nauseated pregnant women to have. :S Overall, great product for the price, but because of the poor quality of the capsule, I'll be going back to my prior prenatal vitamin.

Got Me Pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been trying to get pregnant, so I've been taking many different types of prenatal. Was on my 3rd bottle when I got pregnant. Good stuff.

never buy if u r from india

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

duty charges is more than 100 percent where i paid 1600 rs for duty and i paid 1520 rs for tab and shipment. dhl is scamming the money like anything. never use this web site guys. now i have a doubt weather the tab is original or duplicate.

1 2 3 4