I performed an experiment for confirming the quality of Nature's Alchemy essential oil.

Posted by Reviewer3276792 on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Put a drop of essential oil on a paper. Wait until it evaporates. Check the paper - whether it is stained or not. Wow! :D It hasn't left any stains! Very Good!!

Smells heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved that for the cost, this smells great. Comes out well, and lasts a long time. Very pleased.

Nice form of Lavendar

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand of essential oils. There smells are always very rich and true to form. This lavender has a very woodsy smell. I'm not a fan of lavender to begin with but it does wonders for my skin when I drop a few drops into my face wash every day. I had been using Now Lavender but the smell was just so odd so I'd thought I'd try this. I'm still not a fan of the smell but this one has a very subtle, rich smell which is nice.

Earthy, Herbal Scent

Posted by achronicvoice on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A quite pungent earthy, herbaceous scent which I guess is more characteristic of Bulgarian lavender. I guess I prefer the more floral sorts of lavender scents!

Lavender oil

Posted by Reviewer2229848 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not a big fan of Lavender oil but this one works well with my massage blends that I make.

Smells exactly like YL or D*terra ones!

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

and for 1/3 of their price too! I'm sold. Okay, i used to buy MLM essential oils because i just didn't know better. But because of the tight budget i tried this, and the Aura Cacia one. I like this one better though. Bulgarian Lavender smells just like those expensive MLM essential oils.

Bulgaria Lavender