Nose Repellent

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Judging by the offensive smell, it was probably extracted from rotten cedarwood. Unfortunately I am unable to make any use of it.

Use it on my dog to keep fleas at bay.

Posted by jayzou on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lately more than ever I've spotted rats, cats, squirrels, skunks, and possums in the backyard, so I guess I should've seen the onslaught of ticks and fleas coming for my dog. I apply and rub a few drops on his coat, and so far I believe it has been keeping him flea-free. We'll see how it turns out in a few weeks :)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to repel roaches on my kitchen and it works!

flea b gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is working great - I am using it in combination with the lavender oil as a natural flea repelant - aside from not dropping out of the bottle smoothly I have no complaints

Cedarwood Essential Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not expert but this oil is inexpensive compared to the others and great for cleaning.

great product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it with clove and orange to make a "holiday" scent. I put some in my bunny's cage where he'd eaten some of the cedar wood--it made the wood smell more and he doesn't chew on it anymore. I think it will be good to put in my closet & drawers to keep moths away.

Excellent Scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and fantastic scent! I bought this for my hair but would be just wonderful for soaps and face oiling as well!

N.A. cedarwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good grounding/calming effect. Cheap to buy. Can smell a little masculine but this can be overcome by mixing with other oils ie: anything pine-y (eucalyptus, pine,cypress etc) or citrus-y (ie: orange) or ylang ylang.

Cupboard Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

"A walk in the wood" was my desire for buying this oil but the better description would be "A sniffle of cupboard". It smell not of forest woods but of chopped firewood. Its not unpleasant if you like woody smell. I think maybe adding pine or fir oil would help to get the walk in the wood feel.