Nose Repellent

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Judging by the offensive smell, it was probably extracted from rotten cedarwood. Unfortunately I am unable to make any use of it.

Use it on my dog to keep fleas at bay.

Posted by jayzou on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lately more than ever I've spotted rats, cats, squirrels, skunks, and possums in the backyard, so I guess I should've seen the onslaught of ticks and fleas coming for my dog. I apply and rub a few drops on his coat, and so far I believe it has been keeping him flea-free. We'll see how it turns out in a few weeks :)

great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2998207 on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful

Cedarwood Essential Oil

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm not expert but this oil is inexpensive compared to the others and great for cleaning.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to repel roaches on my kitchen and it works!

flea b gone

Posted by Reviewer1556170 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is working great - I am using it in combination with the lavender oil as a natural flea repelant - aside from not dropping out of the bottle smoothly I have no complaints

Excellent Scent!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and fantastic scent! I bought this for my hair but would be just wonderful for soaps and face oiling as well!

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1667799 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used it with clove and orange to make a "holiday" scent. I put some in my bunny's cage where he'd eaten some of the cedar wood--it made the wood smell more and he doesn't chew on it anymore. I think it will be good to put in my closet & drawers to keep moths away.

N.A. cedarwood

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good grounding/calming effect. Cheap to buy. Can smell a little masculine but this can be overcome by mixing with other oils ie: anything pine-y (eucalyptus, pine,cypress etc) or citrus-y (ie: orange) or ylang ylang.

Weak Scent

Posted by Reviewer1067781 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe my rating is not fair because I have nothing to compare this Cedarwood essential oil to, but the smell is not that strong. The scent itself is noticeable when the oil is bottled; however, when it's exposed to the air, it disappears quickly.