Help

Good Company - Nature's Alchemy

Posted by FataMorgana on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm delighted)) Extraordinarily rich aroma, complex, revealed gradually different shades.

Not the best quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my plug in infuser hoping to have a sweet cinnamon homey experience but turned out really diappointed.This oil has a metalic type smell to it that made me start coughing and feel nauseous.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gret for my homemade bug spray

Goog quality oil

Posted by Keitha on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is warming, it can be used in anti-cellulite massage mixes and in hair masks gor hair growth. It irritates skin, so redness after using this is normal.

i am in love!

Posted by nastia on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the smell is sooooooo tasty!!!! i ad one drop of that oil to my base oils and make a mask for my hair scalp. запах такой вкусный! пахнет булочками с корицей :) добавляю каплю в базовые масла к маске для корней волос.

From Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is great for my aroma lamp. It is enough just two drops and in my flat there smells like in confectionery. For the first time in my life this winter was without snuffle and I think it is because of this oil.

REVOLTING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not smell in any way like cinnamon. It smells like oil that has gone rancid and really revolting it made me almost gag. I would never use this. I am hoping this product is just faulty but i still dare not order it again in this brand.

long lasting aroma!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a very spicy one.

mix with the orange oil for clean smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used in my deodorizing spray

aceite para mezclar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Aceite esencial que me permite crear mi mejor aceite de ducha, muy duradero y....afrodisiaco!, totalmente recomendado.

1 2 3