Love It!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i purchased the rosemary essential oil a couple of weeks ago and i have been using it ever since! i make my own body and hair products so i needed an affordable natural preservative I researched rosemary oil for a long time before purchasing and i love it! my mixes havent spoiled, i like the smell of rosemary and i have been rubbing it on spots of my head that refuse to grow with results!!!

Terrible. I have fifteen year old essential oil that smells more like Rosmary.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely label, horrible product.

Good quallity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality oil at very good price. If you combine it with tea tree you have a mosquito repellent for skin usage.

Excellent for hair health

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have all kinds of scalp problems. I put a few drops of this with spring water in a spray glass bottle & mist my scalp. Feels soothing & incredibly refreshing. Smell is wonderful, like a walk in a forest after rainfall!

works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A great essential oil for hair, helps stimulates growth and adds moisture to your precious locks. The smell is a little strong, but overall a lot of product to last. I use Rosemary in homemade hair products.

Love my Rosemary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use many essential oils in my business, and Nature's Alchemy brand is a good quality oil at a great price.

Good Choice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I'm reading, I put Rosemary+Lemon besides me, 4 drops each~

Nature's Alchemy Rosemary Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried any other rosemary oils, so I have nothing to compare this to. But I put one or two drops into a small bottle of jojoba oil (even at a very low concentration, the smell is strong), and use a little of the dilution on my face every now and then. It seems to work well - doesn't aggravate my skin. I've heard rosemary oil is good for acne, circulation... I will also try it as a scalp oil, to help my hair.

Great smell - insect repellent

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and refreshing smell with very low price. Been putting a few drops in my diffuser every morning and night.

Good quality oil

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for hair growth