So so.

Posted by michellek on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really moisturize my skin. In fact, it gave me a couple of clogged pores. For my skin's chemistry, I find hemp seed oil is a much better skin conditioner. However, for carrier oils, please don't buy Nature's Alchemy, I bought a couple of carriers to make my own cleanser, the Avocado oil as well as the Hemp seed oil came rancid. Smelling fishy. Both!

the only oil that doesn't clog pores!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this pure oil every day for a month and see the difference! After an initial cleansing process of the pores, my skin is finally soft and clear. Even almond oil can be too heavy for some skin types, simply clogging it up with continued use. Great for healing skin after treating "hot spots" on pets. Add to shampoo for flaking. Mix with aloe for after-sun. If your skin is very clogged, try adding salicylic acid crystals-the stuff they use for professional peels. The jojoba will penetrate the pore and allow the acid to slough dead skin cells.

Light, & very useful...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jojoba is actually a wax and is used as a carrier oil and ingredient in many moisturizers and cosmetics. Makes your legs look fantastic! My bottle leaked a little during shipping, but the product itself is good quality.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my skin and my hair and it works great! I rub it into dry patches (elbows, knees & heels) and it leaves my skin soft. After washing and conditioning my hair I use 7-10 drops, rubs my hands together and then run my fingers through my hair and let it air dry naturally. Makes my hair softer and seems to control my curls a little better.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it to oill my scalp and apply it to my skin mixed with a shea butter. Leaves my skin soft and smooth, and great for hair shine and to treat ichy, dry scalp.

Good inside, bent outside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The contents are fine, the bottle is a little squished.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this

Better alternative of petroleum based moisturizers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hi highly recommend this product. I use it for my children also. Soon after taking warm bath it works great. Cloths also doesn't gets dirty and no unusual smell!! (BUT the bottle quality is not good, please improve the quality)

1 2 3 4