So so.

Posted by michellek on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really moisturize my skin. In fact, it gave me a couple of clogged pores. For my skin's chemistry, I find hemp seed oil is a much better skin conditioner. However, for carrier oils, please don't buy Nature's Alchemy, I bought a couple of carriers to make my own cleanser, the Avocado oil as well as the Hemp seed oil came rancid. Smelling fishy. Both!

the only oil that doesn't clog pores!

Posted by Reviewer3199210 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this pure oil every day for a month and see the difference! After an initial cleansing process of the pores, my skin is finally soft and clear. Even almond oil can be too heavy for some skin types, simply clogging it up with continued use. Great for healing skin after treating "hot spots" on pets. Add to shampoo for flaking. Mix with aloe for after-sun. If your skin is very clogged, try adding salicylic acid crystals-the stuff they use for professional peels. The jojoba will penetrate the pore and allow the acid to slough dead skin cells.

Light, & very useful...

Posted by Reviewer2437163 on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jojoba is actually a wax and is used as a carrier oil and ingredient in many moisturizers and cosmetics. Makes your legs look fantastic! My bottle leaked a little during shipping, but the product itself is good quality.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1000233 on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my skin and my hair and it works great! I rub it into dry patches (elbows, knees & heels) and it leaves my skin soft. After washing and conditioning my hair I use 7-10 drops, rubs my hands together and then run my fingers through my hair and let it air dry naturally. Makes my hair softer and seems to control my curls a little better.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1542310 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use it to oill my scalp and apply it to my skin mixed with a shea butter. Leaves my skin soft and smooth, and great for hair shine and to treat ichy, dry scalp.

good

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Good inside, bent outside

Posted by Reviewer1957602 on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The contents are fine, the bottle is a little squished.

Nature Alchemy, Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2026298 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1642248 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

use on hair and body everyday

Great

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this to mix with essential oils and it worked nicely for that.

1 2 3 4