lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ahhhhhh!!!!....so sooothing to the mind....AND BODY. I like to put a few drops on my pillow, on a lightbulb, and sometimes I put a few drops on a non scented candle(before I light it) and as it warms up, the aroma spreads thru the house. I intend to purchase again in the near future. The Lavender really does something to calm my nerves and I am very satisfied with this product. I will recommend this product to anyone because it is a good product at a good price a n d...."smelling is believing".

Lavender Oil - a must have in the home

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always have lavender oil on hand. It is a pleasant scent and it is best known for reducing anxiety and stress - again, in dogs and humans. Add a drop to your bath, dish water, laundry - wonderful smell. Great price too!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil has a slight scent of honey. It is very nice and demure. I was more wish the scent was more true to lavender

OK but not more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price but I'm doubtful regarding the quality... not the best I've tried!

Kat, from Kentucky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not strong enough, need to improve.

Very bitter smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The bottle I received smells very bitter; it has a strong pine-like scent that does not fade when diluted. Was expecting a much sweeter scent. Would not purchase this product again.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the nicest lavender essential oils I've ever bought, and definitely the most economical. I've paid 3 times the price of this oil for a similar quality in the (pre-iHerb)past. The scent really fills up a room. Lav can smell very different depending on the species - this oil is of the floral-smelling sort of lavender.

Love that oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It only takes a couple of drops added to your herbs to make a really pleasant smelling relaxing potpourri. It is also great to use in homemade bath salts for your bath water to creat an aroma therapy bath.

Good oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lavandar is soothing to add in the burning fragrance of essential oils but I appreciate its value as well in keeping the bugs where they don't belong! It can go in drawers, spice cupboards, and in packing clothes away for the winter season.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it as a soothing and relaxing product before bedtime..Couple drops rubed on the temple area and wrist..