Excellent Moisturizing Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant because I imagined the smell of cooking sesame oil before the purchase, but I was nicely surprised. I dont use any essential oils, but using this oil before going to bed as a hand moisturizer, shoulder and leg message oil, the blood circulation improves, and felt that it is working from inside out, rather than just slathering oil. I have used jojoba, sweet almond, camellia oil from the best brand, but this is the excellent oil for extremely dry skin. It is light yet it works from inside out. As an excellent massage oil to warm me up due to improved blood cirluation. My brittle nails are not brittle any more!! I highly recommend this product. The bottle is the nicest compared to other reputable brands, and it is odourless but extremely effective.

Good product! 5*****

Posted by Kin-za on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant oil, has a faint aroma. Quickly absorbed and nourishes the skin well, leaves no oily residue. Oil can be used to sunbathing. Visit my page for more reviews...

Good for hair

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with essential oils for hair masks- it was great- not sticky and with neutral smell

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about the benefits of sesame oil and thought of ordering this to try. Now I use this as a regular moisturizer for my face. Simply apply this every morning and within 5 min the oily look fades and gets absorbed that my skin is so soft and supple. It has too many benefits to list. Great product at an economic price.

sesame oil review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love your sesame oil as a moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and it really helps keep it smooth and silky. The smell is a little bit like a salad, but it soon fades, so I don't mind.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good oil, said to be good for Vata types to use at night.

Yeah

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sesame oil is good for the sinuses

Great nourishing oil, no scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have purchased a sesame oil for cosmetic purposes. I've been using this oil for about 3-4 days and have already noticed an improvement in my skin. I an very Vata so this oil suits me perfectly. It's winter here in Australia and as is always the case, I neglect my skin and cover it up instead of moisturising! My scaly skin is now hydrated and soft. I was very surprised that this oil has no scent - which is great because I worried about smelling like a stir fry : )

Good

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for a wintertime - for your hair, skin, for an oily face - not for your face, maybe just in night time.

Nice oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it after showering in the winter, great for dry skin.