Excellent Moisturizing Oil

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant because I imagined the smell of cooking sesame oil before the purchase, but I was nicely surprised. I dont use any essential oils, but using this oil before going to bed as a hand moisturizer, shoulder and leg message oil, the blood circulation improves, and felt that it is working from inside out, rather than just slathering oil. I have used jojoba, sweet almond, camellia oil from the best brand, but this is the excellent oil for extremely dry skin. It is light yet it works from inside out. As an excellent massage oil to warm me up due to improved blood cirluation. My brittle nails are not brittle any more!! I highly recommend this product. The bottle is the nicest compared to other reputable brands, and it is odourless but extremely effective.

sesame oil review

Posted by Reviewer1055124 on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love your sesame oil as a moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and it really helps keep it smooth and silky. The smell is a little bit like a salad, but it soon fades, so I don't mind.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2028250 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good oil, said to be good for Vata types to use at night.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2890416 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about the benefits of sesame oil and thought of ordering this to try. Now I use this as a regular moisturizer for my face. Simply apply this every morning and within 5 min the oily look fades and gets absorbed that my skin is so soft and supple. It has too many benefits to list. Great product at an economic price.

Good for hair

Posted by Keitha on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with essential oils for hair masks- it was great- not sticky and with neutral smell

Good product! 5*****

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant oil, has a faint aroma. Quickly absorbed and nourishes the skin well, leaves no oily residue. Oil can be used to sunbathing. Visit my page for more reviews...

Yeah

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sesame oil is good for the sinuses

Great nourishing oil, no scent!

Posted by Reviewer1817658 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have purchased a sesame oil for cosmetic purposes. I've been using this oil for about 3-4 days and have already noticed an improvement in my skin. I an very Vata so this oil suits me perfectly. It's winter here in Australia and as is always the case, I neglect my skin and cover it up instead of moisturising! My scaly skin is now hydrated and soft. I was very surprised that this oil has no scent - which is great because I worried about smelling like a stir fry : )

Nice oil

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it after showering in the winter, great for dry skin.

Oil is fine, bottle was not full

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This oil is just fine and I have no complaint with it. However, the little 4 oz bottles that I bought were only approximately 85% full.