Great alternative to Ritalin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When someone suggested we use this essential oil to help with the mood swings on our child because of the Ritalin he was currently taking, I was really skeptical. When we did take our child off for Christmas vacation to give it a real good test, I was very surprised it did work. He's still a normal child, with regular childlike behavior, but nothing like the out of control mood swings he had before. He now has an appetite, and grown a lot in size the last 6 months because of it. His doctor since birth is amazed at how well it works and told us to keep using it, because he is doing so well with it.

Wonderful oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read about Vetivert in a book about essential oils written by an aromatherapist, and it sounded like a great oil. I wanted to try it out in my perfume and body oil blends, so I got it from iHerb. It has kind of a smoky aroma and is quite strong, but when properly diluted and mixed with other oils, such as Frankincense and Bergamot, it adds a beautiful, dark note to the scent. Great calming and centering oil!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

instant grounding! like the forest floor!

Love the earthy smell & good quality oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice earthy smell, goes really well blended with lavender or neroli oil. It is a nice thick good quality oil. I find it to be very grounding

wonderful quality essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

comparable quality to other essential oils I have used for many years

Vetivert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What a magical and deep aroma.

Very earthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice, earthy vetivert essential oil. Highly recommended.

smells like a wet ashtray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot review on how the oil works. I suffer from frequent and severe migraines, and I have MS. After researching essential oils to help with pain, I ordered this. i normally enjoy earthy smells, but this, I got a headache from just the smell from the bottle. I am not a smoker, do not enjoy that smell either, and it strongly smells like a overfull, wet ashtray. its horrible!!

Vetivert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this oil very much, it's very earthy and strong. And I think it has a good quality.

great smell, price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this oil to have good strength with no off-odors, and a great price. I love vetivert's earthy, calming smell.

1 2 3