Wintergreen Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I live in Southeast Louisiana and in the month of September we were hit by two different hurricanes. Once Gustav hit us we were without power for over 10 days. The Ice box smelled so bad because of the rotting food. I was told by a co-worker to try putting wintergreen oil on a cotton ball and place it inside your ice box for a few days. I was willing to try anything at that point, so I place two cotton balls soaked with the wintergreen oil in the ice box and two days later the smell was gone. This product helped save my ice box. I would recomend this product to any one who is faced with trying to get a smell out of an ice box afer a storm.

Great for muscles.

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A few drops mixed in a bit of coconut or olive oil works great to relieve sore and tired muscles. Mixed in a little Cinnamon Oil and you've got a homemade IcyHot mix.

This is exactly what I was hoping for. Pure and wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly what I was hoping for. It is pure and wonderful. A little goes along way. I mixed it with the coconut oil. My father used this mix when I was very young. It always made the ache go away.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I COULD NOT FIND A STORE IN MY TOWN THAT WOULD EVEN ORDER THE WINTERGREEN .. I DID FIND IT ON YOUR WEBSITE . I HAVE USED WINTERGREEN ,EUCALYPTUS, VICKS , FOR SORE THROAT, CHEST COLDS , I WORKS IN 1 OR 2 NIGHTS .

me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

mmmmm! this is so good!

Wintergreen oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product ,

Wintergreen Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good buy for the bottle size. A little stronger than peppermint or spearmint so a little dap will do ya, but I love it for stuffy noses, in the bath alone, or with Eucalyptus Oil espically when not feeling well. Great with kids and they sleep so good afterward..

Good choice,nice ! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Actually, I did not care much for this oil at first, the scent reminded me of an insect repellent. But I mixed it with a little rosemary or eucalyptus oil into my diffuser and very soon the room smells wonderful.

wintergreen oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it arrived on time, and in good condition. it is extremely fragrant and was perfect for its purpose.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Would be nice to have an ounce or a two once container so as to lower the price per container. Wintergreen oil is wintergreen oil. Good as a liniment oil or can be added to comfrey oil for a healing oil.

1 2