Love it - needs some patience in usage though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is indeed very crisp but I like to use this in my morning drink (where I put black bean powder, black sesame, almond powder, oats, etc.) where I soak the blueberries in my drink for 5-10 mins to plump them up. Yummy! >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

healthy but colors your fingers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty, but it leaves your finger blue!!!!!!!

So tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the most tasty blueberries here on IHerb. Just whish i could bulk buy a bit cheaper.

truly berry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hope I trust the correct brand and company for the non gmo and organic freeze dry fruits with no additional stuff other than the real fruit itself. My child loves it a lot and I've bought many from them. Thank you for providing such a wonderful fruit items!

Loved these!!

Posted by HealthyErica on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved these! They were crunchy, tasty, and all I was hoping for. My only complaint was the size of the bag. Very small and only three servings. I was hoping for more. Over all, though, they were very pleasing.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this crunchy, yummy snack and so does my son. I took out a star because the price is slightly high for the weight and the nutritional values printed was disappointing a little. I will buy it again, though!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, Very crisp. We just ate them from the packet but next time I'll try them in baking

Lots of small particles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lots of small particles of blueberry. Could be flaten during shipping, so blueberries is broken to small pieces.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's yummy, its healthy, but a bit too pricey . Also, it really leaves ur fingers blue! Btw, its crunchy. So no more juice inside. My kids don like it.

Better off with fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are quite expensive for what you get, and I'm not really sure what the point is - in drying the berries, nearly all the flavour is lost. I bought them for a particular recipe (a coconut-based snack) but they didn't add anything to it and I'll just make the recipe without them next time. I'll stick with buying fresh blueberries locally.