Helping With Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Ashwaghanda as it is a wonderful adaptogenic herb for dealing with stress and it does work. I have taken the tablets up to now from this company and decided to try the drops. It is a just an easy way to deliver the herb into my system and as it is alcohol - free, it is easy on my liver and gets into the blood system quickly. I find it very effective and I am happy to take in the tincture as I can add it to juices or smoothies very easily.

Much healthier formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these alcohol-free formulas, and they always taste great - to me, at least. This product feels pure and is readily absorbed. I can't imagine taking pills/caps after this.

Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as part of adrenal fatigue treatment. Very pleasant, I drink it in a glass of lemonade. Pleasant ginger flavour.

Have had better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very sticky and bad tasting compared to other Ashwagandha preparations I have tried.

Ashwagandha Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nature's cold process method is great. The effects are very beneficial more than you realize. This herb can be fortified by taking the dry extract supplement with it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural product

Great product. Quick delivery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If ordering from uk be aware this is shipped from US with big import duties,

Feels like I'm getting better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been sick for a long while now. Although I've still been falling alseep late (maybe even later?) for two days when I was out for a long while, I had much better sleep and woke up earlier than I have in a long while, after taking it for about a month. I could even remember a word after just seeing it ONCE before (Korean- English), and last year my health was so bad I couldn't even remember the order of the alphabet! There is also a scientific research done on it that confirms the effects on it.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really very good at calming the nerves

taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

easy to use no alcohol breath

1 2