Help

A good astragalus product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This astragalus can't be beat for the price. I take it for adrenal health, but I find it helps my vision and reduces the symptoms of UTI.

Made me sick...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this herb to boost my immune system. I took 1500 mg for about two or three weeks when I started to get a really bad headache every day and stomach issues. I also began to wake up in the morning with very swollen eyelids. I've stopped taking it and I am starting to feel myself again. This might not happen to everyone, but I must be allergic or intolerant to it or something...

Will stick with the extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hoped this would work as well as the extract so it would be more convenient to take along if we were away from home. I tried this while coming down with a cold and it did not bring the relief the extract does nor did it help me to feel better. We will continue to use the alcohol free extract (same brand) as it does work extremely well and makes you feel better even if you're not sick. It's easier to take than the capsules also.

Herb anti aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Help in maintaining telomeres of our DNA. Take every day since 40 years of age. The Chinese considered this sacred herb.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take once a day to help boost my immune system, especially during the cold & flu season.

Astragalus Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great immune system booster. Great product.

Stress be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is better than the one I has from vitacost. They claim to be best & they are WRONG..... Nature's Answer from iHerb is better & cheaper as well.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a good formula for a descent price. Can't tell if it's helping, since I'm taking other immune support as well, but will continue using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus membranaceus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We drink this herb for maintain body health balance.

1 2 3