Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use it sporadically in times of anxiety or stress and it really helps. I studied Ayurveda so I use and recommend it for Vata and Pitta people with stress issues, including insomnia.

Antioxidant for the brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nature's answer is a quality brand and it's Bacopa is a good product and it helped but didn't work as well for focus and memory as planetary herbals gingko/bacopa formula. Bacopa has great research proving its benefits for protecting the brain. It's being researched for treating Alzheimers. Taking this for it nootropic benefits is probably sufficient. But if you want more help with focus and memory try planetary herbals formula. It seems to give better support for that.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product and more gentle on the stomache than others i have tried.

Better quality than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buying this Bacopa, I had reserved my hopes for a more expensive product after I got more money, but in the end I didn't need to. This product is one of the only bacopa products that I can actually feel after an hour or so in the form of anxiolytic feelings/a feeling of calm. Great product, especially for the price. Since I've only had it for a few days, I cannot yet comment on the increase in memory recall, but bacopa has been proven to increase the growth of neuronal dendrites. Thanks iherb

BACOPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this herb by accident while surfing on internet and I can't believe how good it works for me. It does give you PEACE WITHOUT MAKING YOU DROWSY. I 'm taking it twice a day, in the morning and at night before I go to bed. Very worthed, do not mention the lowest price. EXCELLENT , EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The results are satisfatory.

helps improving memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps improving memory but takes a long time, like starting from a couple of months, 2-3 capsules a day.

Like it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not if this works but I will give a good try.

give me terrible headache !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i could't sleep because of this product . i hate bacopa

Bacopa for Joint Inflammation A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found Bacopa to be a great herbal source for joint inflammation pain relief.

1 2