Help

Good Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have found that the capsule form of Bilberry in my opinion is stronger and better in quality than the hard pill form. Nature's Answer is a good product and at a great price from iHerb!

Nature's Answer Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality bilberry extract. Best price I've found. Nice, small capsule. And, in a glass bottle!

Awesome Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is just as good if not better than the more expensive brands. GMP certified.

Cheryl Hogan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to maintain Eye health. I suffer from dry eye syndrome and taking Bilberry has eased my pain associated with this awful syndrome.

From Wi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Dr has recommended Bilberry, and we like this product. We have used it for about a year now.

Its working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been doing a lot more sitting at the computer than normal, and I noticed little tiny veins on my legs, that I did not have before all this sitting. I went to Dr. Weil's website, and one of his recommendations was to take bilberry., among other things. A couple of weeks later I noticed that the veins are significantly reduced, and some are completely gone. I am taking this in conjunction with horse chestnut. The two together seem to have done the trick. I also like this company because they do not use hexane to extract their herbs.

Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bilberry is great for your eyes. I have been on it for years and at my age my eye Dr says my eyes are "very healthy".

some improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems that my vision has become a bit sharper, and I think it might be thanks to this bilberry extract. I'm using this product for the first time and I've only used up half of it, so I think it's a good result.

Fabulous product to improve your vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bilberry is a great answer for eye problems and Nature's Answer fits the bill

believe it helps

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't feel any difference after take this, but I believe it keeping my eyes healthy as my retina has problem before.

1 2