Good to my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 tabs per day but not at once - at morning, noon and dinner. My eyes feels fine. I work with computer 12 to 14 hours a day. No side effects. My eyes is less irritating now.

NOT Free of synthetic ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

sorry but there are synthetic ingredients in these even though it states Free of synthetic ingredients. Or there could be other ingredients such as corn, lactose, GMO's and the like, I can't have any of those and more but those make me feel like I'm dying. I was so ill after taking these.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My eye doctor said I had the beginning of cataracts and told me to take some of the commercial brands for eyes that you find in your local store. I found this has the same ingredients plus some natural ones and I love it. I love iherb.

All the right ingredients

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has all the right supplements for good vision without the needless additives.

Great product and works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with the general well being of eyes. Recommended.

Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it!!

First bottle seems to be helping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to use this formula, but after 2-3 weeks i seem to notice some improvement in my vision...less cloudy and strained.

Have used a few times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has helped with some aged-induced blurry vision.

There are better, Sorry~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't really find an effect, i feel my eye is the same. I have dry eye and "tired" eye easily, after switching from Now Food ocu support, i feel my eye has been feeling dryness again. I doubt i am re-ordering again though. I do recommend Now Food Ocu Support though. Do check it out! =D

Too soon to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this after learning I have an early cataract. The ingredients list is impressive, and it's a good value. Too soon to tell, but will review again if I note any improvement.