So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband just started using this product to help relieve his IBS, so far it seems to be doing a good job.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best stomach remedy after five years of trying to get rid of stomach pain. Tried many different remedies for my stomach: Sweedish bitters, Floradix Gallexier, Iberogast, Ginger, Mint.. This one works the best, and it's cheap! Ginger powder was also good, but this one is even better! Take it before eating as it says on the bottle, not after, or you will feel acid coming up from your stomach.

I used to be inflated and almost "pregnant-looking" after a meal...

Posted by Reviewer3363385 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

.. but not after I started to use this product! It's fantastic!! :)

very happy with it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just 1 week on it - fantastic results so far. It helps a lot with my digestion, no swelling after meals, no headaches. I have read that it helps with natural flow of enzymes - it does indeed. Before I have been trying other similar products based on alcohol - I could not tolerate them as it has been giving me headaches. Also I have been trying enzyme supplements - this product gives me better results and seems to be more natural.

good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works well for me

Great Product and Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer1235672 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this brand is the best in the market and i am especially grateful that iherb carries it. Thank you for excellent service!

It takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It takes the edge off some serious heartburn, but it doesn't prevent it completely. But I'll keep on taking it.

review

Posted by Reviewer1904633 on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to help me with heartburns when I use it before a meal. However, after a week of intensive use, once I stopped using it, the heartburn came right back..

All Purpose Bitters

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for use in your favorite beverages.