great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the combination of Vitex, Dong Quai Root and Black Cohosh Root is turning out to be a great combination for the trouble I have been experiencing going through the worst part of menopause. If you are having troubles, like me--- bad cramps, heavy periods that seem to go on non-stop, depressed, headaches...this combination I would recommend..it is working for me...ladies we still have to go through it some worse than others but this does help symptoms.

Worked right away

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did a lot of research online before buying this for severe hot flashes. Made sure that this product was wild grown and organic. Within a day, I no longer had the sweaty symptoms that were even waking me up in the middle of the night. I've been using it now for over 3 months with no side effects.

The most widely used and thoroughly studied natural approach to menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The standard dose of black cohosh is based upon the delivery of 1-2 mg of the compound 27-deoxyacteine twice daily. In addition to clinical studies showing black cohosh extract is a safe, natural alternative in relieving menopausal symptoms, it has also been shown to be useful in relieving uterine fibroids.

Hot Flashes be Gone ! LOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it. It helps with my hotflashes and night sweats to where I don't experience them anymore and I get a good nights sleep for a change instead of waking up in wet sheets and clothing.

Wonderful herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few years, it's the best thing for the menopause, better than anything the doctor can prescribe.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these capsules for hot flushes of menopause, for around 3 weeks, and have recently noticed a difference in the way I feel. My hot flushes have not been quite as intense, and I have not been over sweating as much. I highly recommend these capsules for any "female problems".

from Russia

Posted by Tatyana007 on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great venotonics, drink about a month, heaviness in the legs decreased, less tired legs! buy more

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Daughter and I both take this and it has improved our moods and helps us through the monthly dreaded visit.

Great for relieving hot flushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried hrt and the side effects were horrible, so I decided to ditch it and give this a try. I've been taking it everyday for two weeks and as yet have only been woken twice from a mild flush. Well worth a try

Black Cohosh Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time to use this product. I feel that I need to use more of it before giving an accurate feedback on it.

1 2