Answer To My Prayers!

Posted by Reviewer1309848 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been told I had a low thyroid, yet the doctor's would never put me on any medicine for it. I read about Bladderwrack years ago in my herb book, which told me that it helps low thyroid and obesity. I am over weight and want to lose weight. Well, I take 1 pill 3X a day. I have been taking it for 3 days and have lost 28 pounds. Believe me! I got on the scale like 8x's to make sure I was not seeing things. I am so happy and so thrilled this product works for me. I am also eating healthy. Day 1 ( -4 pounds). Day 2 (-17 pounds), and Day 3 (-7 pounds). I did drink lots of water. I Love this product! and I am glad my thyroid is working now!

this works

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my thyrioid tested and it was normal, but my metabolism is slow and sluggish and I have put on a lot of weight through the last few years I decided to try this. oh my goodness my eneryg level went up I slept better and I can eat three meals aday because i'm actually hungary and I have lost 8 pounds without trying, I'm trilled. I only take one pill a day but it does reccomend 3 times a day, if I took the recommed does I would have lost more pounds i'm sure of it.slow metaboism equals weigh gain this does work.

Bladderwack Thallus 90 Caps

Posted by Reviewer3105126 on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product before and for me it helps to control my weight without using diet pills

Organic Form of Iodine

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of these a day boosts my thyroid function. I've read that organic forms of iodine are more readily utilized by the body.

First Time User

Posted by Reviewer2010161 on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure how to rate this since I have nothing to compare it to, but it seems to be fine. I do feel a bit more full more quickly when I take these supplements, although that is not my reason for purchase. I read the Eating for Blood Type books and Bladderwrack is supposed to be good for blood type O's. As far as iHerb, the product came quickly and as I ordered.

Outstanding Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to thyroid medicine. Very easy on the stomach and it works. Give it a try and you will see just how good it really is.

Use caution!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have read that Bladderwrack must be used with caution, and I agree. Yes it can aid in weight loss, but in my case that was because it caused extreme digestive discomfort and diarrhea to the point that I was afraid to eat.

skin rash

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took it for 6 days. No weight loss whatsoever. Developed a skin rash. Do not recommend.

Bladderwrack Thallus

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price.

bladderwrack thallus

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good I am much better after taking them

1 2 3