Answer To My Prayers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been told I had a low thyroid, yet the doctor's would never put me on any medicine for it. I read about Bladderwrack years ago in my herb book, which told me that it helps low thyroid and obesity. I am over weight and want to lose weight. Well, I take 1 pill 3X a day. I have been taking it for 3 days and have lost 28 pounds. Believe me! I got on the scale like 8x's to make sure I was not seeing things. I am so happy and so thrilled this product works for me. I am also eating healthy. Day 1 ( -4 pounds). Day 2 (-17 pounds), and Day 3 (-7 pounds). I did drink lots of water. I Love this product! and I am glad my thyroid is working now!

this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my thyrioid tested and it was normal, but my metabolism is slow and sluggish and I have put on a lot of weight through the last few years I decided to try this. oh my goodness my eneryg level went up I slept better and I can eat three meals aday because i'm actually hungary and I have lost 8 pounds without trying, I'm trilled. I only take one pill a day but it does reccomend 3 times a day, if I took the recommed does I would have lost more pounds i'm sure of it.slow metaboism equals weigh gain this does work.

Bladderwack Thallus 90 Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product before and for me it helps to control my weight without using diet pills

First Time User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure how to rate this since I have nothing to compare it to, but it seems to be fine. I do feel a bit more full more quickly when I take these supplements, although that is not my reason for purchase. I read the Eating for Blood Type books and Bladderwrack is supposed to be good for blood type O's. As far as iHerb, the product came quickly and as I ordered.

Organic Form of Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of these a day boosts my thyroid function. I've read that organic forms of iodine are more readily utilized by the body.

Outstanding Herb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to thyroid medicine. Very easy on the stomach and it works. Give it a try and you will see just how good it really is.

Nature's Answer, Bladderwrack Thallus, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not had any weight loss whatsoever with this product, but have noticed my sleep is improved.

skin rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took it for 6 days. No weight loss whatsoever. Developed a skin rash. Do not recommend.

Use caution!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have read that Bladderwrack must be used with caution, and I agree. Yes it can aid in weight loss, but in my case that was because it caused extreme digestive discomfort and diarrhea to the point that I was afraid to eat.

Low Thyroid Booster

Posted by MsStaeheli on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This boosts my metabolism when it is down. It gives me more energy. Just one a day is all it takes.

1 2 3