Used for my dog for her UTI.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product and Jarrow's Fem-Dophilus were used to clear up my dog's UTI. Took about 4 days. I then stopped using the Bladdex and continue with the Fem-Dophilus to prevent future UTIs.

Does seem to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to calm my over active bladder down. Don't use every day, only when I feel the need.

Helped me greatly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had strong smelling urine every morning and it turns out that I had a UTI and I needed help. I can't do antibiotic because of way too many side effect. I use this along with Nature's Way Brand - Urinary With Cranberry. All I can say it AWESOME! Give them both a try for a powerful but gentle corrector.

Bladdex

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works well to sooth an irritated bladder quickly.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product took care of a raging bladder infection that would have normally sent me to the E.R. No more E.R. for me! I'm so glad that I discovered this!

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic uti's with antibiotic treatment after antibiotic treatment. This product has kept me from having to go through another round of antibiotics! I cleared up completely with this product. Thank you!

A wonderful natural treatment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works every time. Highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive bladder problem. No antibiotics needed!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dr. diagnosed me with pseudo Interstitial Cystitis - pseudo because I didn't have some of the most severe symptoms. I had enough symptoms to be miserable. UTI tests wont show evidence of the painful symptoms, so Dr.'s who are not familiar with the disease wont prescribe antibiotics, which are effective. Therefore, suffering continues. I turned to natural remedies. Bladdex is the only herbal mix I can use, which provides not only temporary relief but long term preventative maintenance. The marshmallow roots is most necessary for its analgesic effects - so which ever product you choose, look for the marshmallow root as a necessary ingredient.

Bladdex works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

terrific results with soothing and anti-spasmodic, too

Helps to reduce toilet trips

Posted by goodstuff on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my teenage son. He uses the toilet very often. After taking Bladdex, he can finish a movie without needing to go till after a 2.5hours movie. That's a great improvement. This helps him focus on his study and examination too when he is less distracted by the urgency to pee.

1 2 3