broncitone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a life long lung condition that causes me to cough a lot. All of the Doctor and hospital test done in the last 20 years has not revealed what causes the coughing spells, that last from a few weeks to many months. A few years ago I was advised to try colts foot leaves and it worked. I later tried Broncitone, which contains colts foot leaves and it worked better and faster. I continue to use the broncitone and it causes the problem to go into remission for months to a year or more. I am delighted with the product.

It works!!!

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

New update. He have now bin using this for some weeks, and it works! Thank God, it works. The beeping sound when he breath is gone, all the morning mucus is gone, he cough less often and he fell all over a better condition. I bought this for my dad who is really suffering of his copd. He is really sick, but hesitate starting on oxygenterapy, then it is no way back. So he will try this first. I let you know how it goes. I hope it deserve a five star rating :-)

Fair Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I stated about the NAC regulators this seems to have some positive effects on my chronic bronchitus. I will re-order this product.

Seems to help Dry cough .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my dad who often suffers dry coughs . Could be partly due to his sensitive lungs, sinus or allergy . I don't really hear him coughing these days. So I presume these helps and attribute to a healthier lungs.

Nature's Answer, Broncitone, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

I keep this on hand at all times

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works very well if you feel a cold coming on, or if you feel a little "under the weather."

Broncitone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Impressed with Nature's Answer.. as a breathing chrutch this stuff comes in very handy.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective.

I dont know if it work, because i took other supplement too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to improve my lung, as i have childhood asthma, and i get breathless whenever i exert. These is my 3rd bottle, i still suffer from cough now and then. However i discover i do breathe not as loudly as before, and not as breathless when i jog. Then again, i did eat other supplement, and i become more active than before.