happy baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have five children, going on six. Number two had terrible colic for what seemed like the first four years. My husband and I would have gone insane without bubble-b-gone! I gave the following four babies the same treatment whenever they had tummy trouble, or whenever I had eaten something I knew would disagree with their systems. This is my favorite baby pacifier along with colic tablets by Hylands.

Truely natures answer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter (1yr) had a hard time gaining weight do to lack of appetite. The doctors ran tons of lab test and didn't find a thing. Since using this, her appetite has increased significantly. She takes the drops voluntarily(they have a raisin flavor). I tried this because a naturalists told me she had gas and felt "full" which is why she would not eat!! I love this product and would highly recommend it for childrens digestive health...

Nature's Answer, Bubble-B-Gone, For Kids, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it to my Yorkie just for her wellbeing. She is 9 years and I must care for her even more than used before, though I care for her always. I know that healthy stomach, intestines is almost healthy whole organism, because a lot of problems are coming from these body parts.

Excellent Product~

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for our infants for the past 12 years!! Can't find it locally anymore so have to order it online--glad you carry it! We have 7 kids and really like this for gas as infants...

Marginal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seemed my son got more excited after taking this. May be a sensitivity to one of the ingredients. Will not purchase again.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite herbal products that is available to purchase!!! I started using this 15 years ago when my kids were born and used it for myself and gave it to my husband to use also. The drops works quickly and are amazing. They dispel any gas and discomfort that comes with. As an adult sometimes I take more than is prescribed for the kids but it works great. Better than any other product I've tried.

seems to be working for us!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave it to 2 months old , loved the taste and felt relaxed afterwards.

Very helps to my baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very helps to my baby

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My friend recommended thiss product with my first child and it worked so great I'm getting it for my second child. It really helps with the belly ache. A must have for people with newborns and infants.

Seems to help some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my baby's formula bottle and it does seem to help, but I still find I'm using Mylicon gas drops and gripe water too.

1 2