Bupleurum Root

Posted by brobin on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with liver tenderness and mild liver swelling. Flavour is almost imperceptible when mixed with water, but does have a mild bitter taste that is quite tolerable. Recommended for mild liver problems. Would like to see it available in a larger size bottle.

Hard to find herb - works like prednisone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This herb has been studied to help people get off prednisone and other anti-inflammatory meds. It is really hard to find, at least on it's own. I used it to calm a recent flare up of my asthma and it really helped after 4 weeks of trying everything else. Thanks for carrying this life saver!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am only half-way through the bottle. I have not noticed any cleansing symptoms from my liver, although from my research the Bupleurum tops milk thistle for liver cleansing. I would buy this product again, as I do think it is of high quality.

Works for hepatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our friend's son was healed from hepatit A with help of Bupleurum Aureum (we had grown this plant in our garden). Bupleurum chinese is similar. This plant has more antiviral properties than plain hepatoprotective.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Goes well with juice or just plain water. Not as bad as other tinctures. I take this to help my liver with excess hormones. Can't really tell you if it does exactly that or not. I have used dandelion and I like it, but it makes me pee alot. I can't use milk thistle because it is mildly estrogenic and I don't need any more.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for liver clensing and I see imidiate respond in feel more calm and better.I used it only one mount and so far so good .

Bupleurum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helps me relax , releases tension in my shoulders and neck

good for stomach, spleen and liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

first time using it. supposedly good to strengthen the spleen, stomach and liver. Also helps prevents other illnesses

good quality

Posted by kanaca on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take as part of liver cleanse routine. Good quality.

works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it definitely improves the digestion process...

1 2