For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High quality glycerin extract. It has a sweet glycerin flavor with a deep, earthy and oily Burdock root taste. Burdock is an exceptionally powerful alterative which means it "alters" the course of an illness through cleansing the blood. Since it is so strong it is often couple with other less fast acting alteratives such as Dandelion root. It also has mild nutritive qualities mostly owing to its oily nature. For Lyme disease, alteratives are absolutely essential to healing the illness and ones such as Burdock and Dandelion are the best around (to a lesser extent mayapa and parsley are used.) When the bacteria that cause Lyme die-off they produce a large amount of toxic waste that enters the blood stream and must be filtered out; taking alteratives speeds up this "Herxheimer reaction." When coupled with tonic herbs that have strong effects on the liver, one can significantly increase the quality of life while healing. Typically, during the beginning of the healing process, Burdock should be taken regularly at around 200-400mg (or 6-12 drops of this product) three times per day or as needed and later in the healing process purely as needed. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Burdock 2000mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. I mixed a few drops of burdock and fo-ti into my hair tonic to use daily. Stops my peri-menopausal hair loss. My hair is stronger and there is less hair drop in shower. Been using daily for a week. Fr Singapore.

Great Quality

Posted by MissEC on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a pre-wash treatment and it makes my hair lovely and soft. I appreciate the fact that it's alcohol-free.

Burdock Root, is great for purification

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Burdock sure aids me in cleansing the blood and this product certainly aids in that. The price is also exceptional as well.

burdock root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

from time to time I take this to give an all over healing- energises, and cleanses-- wonderful product- with no alcohol aftertaste.

fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

quality was good and ihereb is a great place to buy herbal remedies and vitamins!

Burdock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good tasting alcohol-free herb;

great great great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good product works fast

More for hair

Posted by HCGCoach on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Putting this in my shampoo. We shall see if it helps stop hair loss. Will update in a few.

Great for Giving Hair a New Lease on Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product (mixed with a teaspoon of oil) for my hair to boost hair growth. Since using it I have had comments on how healthy my hair looks, and how luscious my curly hair is - usually my hair is dull, brittle and dry. I am so pleased with this product I fully intend on purchasing more - and have recommended it to many friends and family that have complimented my hair. Brush it in with a natural brush, leave for as long as possible (I wrap my hair and keep it overnight) and see the results within days.

1 2