Good for your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me to soothe my joint & muscle pains and intestinal inflammation. High dosage, only natural ingredients, no magnesium stearate as filler, vegetarian caps. Will order it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product as part of my treatment for Lyme disease with the Stephen Buhner's herbal Lyme protocol since April of 2015. I could not have made complete recovery without it. I imagine with luck I can start the maintenance within the next 6 months and either get off treatment or will have to maintain with perhaps one of these a day. It gave me my quality of life back. You can't go wrong with it. Just make sure you take the recommended amount of mg's if you are on the same program.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have Fibromylgia and suspect that it may actually be Lyme Disease. I haven't been able to take a deep breath for over a year now and this whole year (2015) has been the worst health wise as the inflammation never went completely down and would flare easily again. I am also constantly triggered by electromagnetic frequencies from mobile phones, towers and other wireless communication and I need to remain isolated at home to avoid this as everyone has phones now. I have spent thousands trying to heal myself and when I bought this product, I didn't hold any more hope than I had with anything else. I wanted to see its full effect, so I Liposomed it at home with an ultrasonic cleaner for 100 minutes with alternating refrigeration every 20. I began drinking the Liposomed mix at 15mls morning and night. After 3 days, I woke up with the worst case of Neuralgia I'd ever had. It felt like every part of my skin was affected. I also had what feels like a urine infection but apparently Cats Claw cleans the kidneys so it may be Neuralgia on the urethra. The most amazing thing is that I can breath. I can take a full breath in now and after 12 months of not being able to do this, I can vouch for the potency of this product. I would highly recommend learning how to Liposome at home as this provide 93-98% absorption.

strong imune booster

Posted by AisTeja on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cat's claw contains chemicals that stimulate the immune system, kill cancer cells, and fight viruses.

Very good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. It is so strong and is so potential that one could not believe. Only with 6 capsules per day and no other measures I have cure few times severe ear inflammation. Its awesome. Or you can add it for your flu when you are sick. It is taking off high temperature naturally. Some people are nuts for it, in a good way :)

Good for Lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you're dealing with Lyme, Cat's Claw is beneficial once you have the inflammation under control. It will begin to build up your immune system, and help to detoxify which is crucial once the parasites die off. Would most definitely recommend it for anyone dealing with Lyme, as the body needs to 'pulse' different herbs while healing from the disease. I liked the brand, good price and iHerb is the best in delivery and customer service.

Cat's Claw Immune Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Cat's Claw is an excellent immune system booster which detoxifies the body.

Does not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Now food cat’s clew is much better (my opinion).

MR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't taken enough Cat's Claw to give a good opinion.

asd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this stuff Enter *LIN 2224* (without space) at checkout for 10% off!

1 2 3