does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

definitely helps the core to stay warm! yay for veggie caps! product is great, but I remember how sensitive I am. I definitely do NOT need the recommended dosage. will probably go to one every other day or so and that should be enough. 2 in one day is way too much! I found that taking it later in the day was also better in terms of my stomach. Even if I ate a lot for breakfast... seemed more harsh in the morning. could have just been my imagination.

Herb Pale Sand Color NOT Deep Earth Red Color of Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The color of the herb powder in these capsules is pale sand color, not the deep earthy red of Cayenne. I think the quality is not good and do not recommend this product.

It's either organic or wildcrafted!!! =)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It says so on the back of the label!! Really happy about that since it doesn't say in the title here or front of label and when I searched Organic Cayenne Caps nothing relevant turned up. This really helps me alleviate the pain of poor circulation. I needed to take 4 the first day to feel relief but it works.

cayenne Pepper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can feel it release in my stomach with a warm sensation. Eat with food!! It helped my circulation with my leg cramps at night.... and my digestion too! Loved it!

Nature's Answer, Cayenne Pepper Fruit, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to lower my blood pressure and it seems to work better than other brands that I have tried.

not worth the effort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if these Cayenne caps work as I only tried them 3 times. The burn in my stomach was too uncomfortable to continue. My husband and son tried these also, with the same problem

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Going through chemotherapy, I take 3 capsules of this a day. It has ensured that my hair, nails, joints and skin didn't fall apart through treatment. It's a great product, and excellent value. I have re-ordered several times and will continue to do so.

My arteries are thanking me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Read up about the benefits of taking Cayenne it all made sense to me so happy to buy it in capsule form and happier still in Veggie caps...

cayenne reverses clogging of the bloodvessels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cayenne pepper is the only known product available for us that not only stops atherosclerosis (clogging of the blood vessels), it even reverses it!! Not a single medication on earth reverses bloodvessel clogging!! But this cayenne pepper does the trick by removing fatty deposits from your blood vessels, making your hearth, brains and blood vessels healthier.

it burns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

been using cayenne pepper for years. i use it for its calming effects during periods of high stress and tension. this is a good value for a wildcrafted/organic product. just make sure to take it with some food

1 2 3