Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2857957 on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It appears that my fasting blood sugar has dropped 40 points (120, 128,130---down to 80)after two weeks of daily doses of chia meal. It's not bad to get down either. Louise Ritchey

Chia Meal- Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1553512 on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

an excellent product. Chia Meal has reduced by total cholerterol about 40 points.

What I think of chia meal

Posted by Reviewer1061297 on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hi I have been taking at least 4 scoops of chia meal a day since I received it I feel so much better! I think the minerals and other good things contained inthis meal are a valuble addition to my diet and I will continue to take it on my cerials soups stews or even in plain water!! I think it is wonderful and I also think it's so good to think that you people take the time and effort to obtain this food at a great price, so many thanks for making me feel good !, regards Reg.

Ground up chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1719407 on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Is as expected, ground up chia seeds. Advantage over whole seeds is that it mixes easily with water. When I use whole seeds I generally have to wait 5 minutes for the seeds to completely absorb the water. Chia meal has a mild nutty taste. Good for cereals, cooking, gravy thickener, etc. If you're put off by the texture or look of whole chia seeds then this is for you. I'd have preferred they sell this as 16oz rather than 12oz.

Chia Meal

Posted by Reviewer2909250 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read that this is good for Diabetes and Heart. It seems to work or me.

nature's answer chia meal

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Blends well into smoothies. I also give it to my dogs by stirring into their moist food.

CHIA Meal ....Good Source of EFA

Posted by chacho on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a "Must" because it contains natural Linolenic Acid which is the only essential fatty acid our liver fails to produce. Our liver will produce all other fatty acids our body needs from the protein (Plant protein)[I avoid animal fats because I know it's very "Unhealthy" and carbs we consume except "Linolenic Acids." I enjoy this product very much and use in all my dishes. Its a healthy choice for me! Love it...This nutrient has a lot of healthy benefits to mention here! I have had very good results from most products I have purchased from iherb and very pleased with their online chat and their timely deliveries too. Thanks iherb.........

Chia

Posted by Reviewer3231434 on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I must atmid that I havn´t felt any differance i the two weeks I have drunk it. I hope that I will gain trom the positive affects at some point.

Good source of Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3315431 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty mixed with yogurt with or without added cereal. Good source of fiber as well. Have ordered from iherb for years and never had a problem - good prices.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2691545 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product. Use it in my protein smoothie everyday. Has 5g of fiber per serving.

1 2 3