Wow. Just finishing my first bottle, and back for another

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot recommend Cleavers, or lymph detoxing highly enough. I came across this herb on iHerb while searching for herbal products to kidney and liver/gall bladder cleanse, something I do periodically. I'm pretty well versed in this stuff and although I have done liver/gall bladder flushes and colon cleansing and even done lymph detoxing via diet and exercise, I didn't know there was an herb for this. I have had a number of medical conditions over the years which no doubt have dumped a lot into my lymph system through both drugs and simply detoxing the diseases themselves. Anyway, the thing I noticed first was in my neck around my glands and jaw, big detox (I am using Astragalus which helps to mitigate the detox symptoms). The it seemed to move through my body along lymphatic pathways. My body is regaining it's flexibility, and I am regaining my very fit body of a few years ago. I cannot say this has been easy and painless, but far less difficult than some cleanses I've been on. I have now worked up to taking 20 drops 3 times per day, and will up again in the next bottle, then taper off.Probably will go through 3 bottles and then take a rest. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is/has been seriously ill, and/or has gone through any type of drug treatment. I only wish there was a California Xtracts version of this, or even Natures Answer with alcohol. Alcohol is the most potent delivery system, but the other two products sold here are just too expensive.

Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this alcohol-free variety; and, it seems to be very concentrated and potent. I use it for lymph drainage. It relieves my lymph congestion headaches.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent, alcohol free cleavers liquid product. I like it better than another brand. It cleans/drains well the liquids in the body, but you need to drink a lot of water, otherwise the skin feels really dry.

Cleavers is excellent to fight cellulite

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Removes cellulite and lympth toxins from the body very fast.

Another great product that works from Nature's Answer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great blood cleanser, good absorbtion, no alcohol. Breast lumps are gone :) Added bonus...helps with weightloss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality! Works GREAT for my lymph drainage!A repeat customer!

Nothing so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for 2 months and nothing so far.

I can't comment on the efficacy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...but I prefer taking tinctures to pills,a nd think Nature's Answer is one of the best companies for liquid extracts - well-made, natural ingredients, reasonably-priced. If you're looking for *a* form of this herb, I would recommend it to you. tastes ok btw - tinctures are never really strawberries&cream, but this is milder than most.