Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3326651 on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used several brands of coral calcium and they seems all equally good. I usually shop for the best price when I reorder. I think coral calcium is better because it comes from a natural resource. Plus it has a long list of other minerals.

Alkalizing Effect

Posted by Reviewer3298425 on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am monitoring the alkalinity of my urine. Initially, i took it in its capsule form 3 times a day and there seems to be no effect (low pH; less than 6) But when i open up the capsule into my cup of water, the pH of my urine ranges 6.6-7.2. If the concept of acid-base balance theory is true, then this product really works.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed some time ago that I slept better when taking a calcium supplement, particularly one combined with magnesium. So, I take calcium/magnesium for the health of my bones and to prevent osteoporosis, but also to ensure good sleep. This one did not disappoint. I recommend it and will probably buy it again.

Complete calcium

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good source of absorbable calcium, and I've found it. I can tell it works because my nails and hair have improved. There are no digestive issues with this product. I also appreciate the mix of minerals included.

Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2134287 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We like this product, one reaseon is because it includes more than just the coral calicum.