Definitely Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing. I immediately noticed the difference after using this. I have been suffering with bladder issues for years and since I've been using this product; I hardly have any problems at all.

Nature's Answer Cranberry, Alcohol-Free

Posted by ChooseHealth on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! No alcohol just pure extract what you need to keep your urinary track working well. I love it and take a dropper every morning followed by a glass of water even when I am on the road. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures.

cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it over the actual berries to avoid the sugar It helps in keeping my hemoglobin in good shape.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works well and tastes good to.

From Bulgaria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have cystitis and this is super supplement for it.Very good taste ;)I like it !

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this one I give to my dog because she has trouble also

Taste is good and smells fresh.

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This extract is pleasant and easy to use. iHerb provide me with wonderful customer service and they pick, pack and post my order very quickly and provide a fantastic DHL service which delivers my order very fast. The overall service is fabulous, Thank you.

Just great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very thankfull!

Easy and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its easy to consume and carry around especially when you are travelling. The taste is pleasant :) Albeit a bit pricey.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my cat's uti. She has been on it for a week and so far nothing has worked.

1 2