noticable difference in female lubrication

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first supplement review but I feel compelled to write how much of a difference I notice in my lubrication and libido. It's almost too much we have to wipe it away!

Great herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is magnificent. Damiana gives me focus and a clear mind. Chills me out too. Highly recommended.

i should see

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

haven't noticed any improvement. so i'm gonna take some more time. by the way, strong smell but not horrible though

Good price and works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it works well. noticed a difference

Hoping to get results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as directed, unfortunately, I am not noticing any improvements or changes in my sexual function or sex drive after taking this product for 18 days. No negative side effects though. I have not finished the bottle yet, so I am hoping I will get the results I seek in the near future.

Works well for men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

While not acting as quickly nor as strongly as chemical products, I prefer to take this regularly without the worry of dangerous side effects, and it helped me a lot to recover normal male function.

Damiana Veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Need to take at least 4 daily to have a noticeable effect. The extract works better. Definitely lifted my daughter's libido.

Gave me a headache