Comes with Withdrawal Symptoms

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Damiana seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried Damiana, California Poppy, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all of my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower. Damiana is also supposed to increase libido, but I did not notice that effect much, if at all.

Damiania

Posted by 4893357850460368519 on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After I bought it I discovered it is natural oestrogen and can cause hormonal disruption, so not suitable for women with hormonal dis-balance.

The best

Posted by 4635473671165322977 on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

simply the best extract we found.. We use it instead of coffee as the damiana is perfect for waking you up. The packaging is really good and it's easy to use.

Relaxing and fun.

Posted by Reviewer1151760 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Having given up alcohol for health reasons recently, I enjoy having Damiana as a recreational treat.

Contained some particulates

Posted by Reviewer1202817 on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Although still useable, my bottle has some small particulate matter suspended in it that is still there even after shaking well. The dropper was lined with a thick coating of this also. Don't know if this is normal for Damiana. Pleasant taste though when mixed a just a little water; sort of like weak tea. Noticing desired effects; no bad side effects.

Relaxing and Fun

Posted by Reviewer2997058 on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A nice pure extract with aphrodisiac and relaxant effect. Enjoyable!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2560510 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with the product and surprised with the fast delivery. Received the package in Australia the same week I ordered.

damiana leaf review

Posted by Reviewer3244547 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

super when taken with skullcap //

Put's me to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get a good night of sleep from this stuff.

Damiana Extract

Posted by Reviewer1398655 on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this cold process method is better and stronger than I can make. The glycern makes it a bit sweet, but women prefer it versus the tincture method.

1 2