Help

For edema

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps bring down edema (swelling with water) and nurtures the all important liver.

good quality herb.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

natures answer has good quality herbs and this one is no exception. I use it in my homemade blend of herbs i mix myself , for my dog. She has allergies, and dandelion detoxes the liver, helping in allergy control. It is also a great diuretic because it contains potassium, so you don't get as depleted using this as an diuretic herb.

Great Stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel an overall energy boost, and when i dont take it i can feel the difference. I'd say my system is very used to the benefits.

My body loves this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why, but I notice an increase in energy after a day or so of taking this. I use it for a couple weeks, every few months for liver cleanse. great product and love that it is organic.

Great answer to get rid of fluid retention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take mine when I go to bed and feel less bloating in the morning, for me they seem to be working well.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like Dandelion Root it is a great herb for the liver. Nature's answer is a good brand.

Cleaning Liver = Good skin + weight balancing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleaning Liver will definitely help your skin looks glower and weight balancing too... Very good products to alcoholic and smoker.... Recommend to take this product with Milk Thistle.....

Dandelion Root Organic veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent therapy to remove virus infection/pain which follows attack of shingles.

dandelion

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is a very good buy considering that it is organic you would pay more for other products of similar quality. i'm very pleased with this

Micronized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to clean your liver and blood, specially in winter time.

1 2 3